I don't even know who Ricardo Willalobo is

- open
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Storlon wrote:weird attitude, not speaking for others, but this isn't the way i feel about the electronic scene. Respect for the works others do doesnt hurt. It's pure (stupid) provocation. why ?

I don't think so. I've seen some other interviews with him, plus his myspace, and this seems to be his 'style'...
petekay
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by petekay »

Johnson wrote:good question ... after reading the interview might a G-Unit member. will check out his music.

He's from Detroit...I don't think it has anything to do with being gangster...that's just how some people speak.
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

S.D.L wrote:I like this interview, he's being honest and speaks his mind.
yup, he seems to be absolutely upright, no a.ss-licker.
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

I thought it was a funny interview. Much more interesting than most which i usually stop reading half way through. If anything it made me want to listen to his fabric mix where otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.
You have a day job with Ford Motor Company, right?

Yeah, I been there for what, 13 or 14 years now. I certify parts with a marker. That same exact marker that I certify with, I usually take some home, that's what I usually write on my records with, the same exact marker I use at work. I take the markers home, they got like ten different colors. If you see a gold, a grey or a blue—blue is my favorite color marker—those markers come from my job.
:lol:
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

patrick bateman wrote:
Storlon wrote:weird attitude, not speaking for others, but this isn't the way i feel about the electronic scene. Respect for the works others do doesnt hurt. It's pure (stupid) provocation. why ?

I don't think so. I've seen some other interviews with him, plus his myspace, and this seems to be his 'style'...
Yous might be right (: Feels just weird for a well know guy in the electronic scene, that have been allround for a long time, not being aware of it's peers.
fugazi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fugazi »

"I don't even know how to say his last name, why would I bite off of him?"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!
Omar-S kick my ass!!! :lol:
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

so, just out of curiosity i pressed cmd+f on my safari browser and typed:

sh!t: found 34 matches.
fck: found 32 matches.

:lol:

anyway, that's the typical detroit 'street' attitude, no big surprises there. his music is great too
jsz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jsz »

Yeah, his music is great...attitude sucks :). Its pretty hard not to know who the hell Villalobos is...And he is not one of the "new guys".