Alex Young's "Minimaltastic" Track Titles

- open
Alex Biron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Alex Young's "Minimaltastic" Track Titles

Post by Alex Biron »

I'm not going to discuss how I feel about his music but....... I just wanted to ask if anyone else was annoyed by the fact that every single ep/single has to have the word minimal in it. Minimaliscous, Minibongo, Miniawesome, Minimalesque. Another one came out the other day. It's been bugging me for a while...
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

So far, he's backed up those titles with solid, classic minimal tracks. 8)
I see no harm in repeating a word or phrase throughout your artwork.

Could you imagine if there was a vocal that said "minimal" in all of his songs? Now, that would actually suck. Fortunately, we only have to see it in the title.
Alex Biron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alex Biron »

:(
Nordin
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Nordin »

trak660 wrote:So far, he's backed up those titles with solid, classic minimal tracks. 8)
please, tell me this sarcasm? :oops:
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

maybe I shouldnt express my opinion here cause I make music too and the truth is that they have much more sucess then me at the end.

But this guys...Alex young..Ahmet Sendil.. they seem to do allways the same for me..yeah they have their own style..and thats cool..but for me is just too overhyped names =X
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Alex Young's "Minimaltastic" Track Titles

Post by tettezak »

Alex Biron wrote:I'm not going to discuss how I feel about his music but....... I just wanted to ask if anyone else was annoyed by the fact that every single ep/single has to have the word minimal in it. Minimaliscous, Minibongo, Miniawesome, Minimalesque. Another one came out the other day. It's been bugging me for a while...
Never really paid attention to his releases but now that you mentioned it, it kinda bothers me as well.. thanks! :P
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Alex Young's "Minimaltastic" Track Titles

Post by pheek »

Alex Biron wrote:I'm not going to discuss how I feel about his music but....... I just wanted to ask if anyone else was annoyed by the fact that every single ep/single has to have the word minimal in it. Minimaliscous, Minibongo, Miniawesome, Minimalesque. Another one came out the other day. It's been bugging me for a while...
:lol:
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

minicoolboyz always make me laugh.

saying that minimal man aka Ian Loveday & babyford rock!