Post by isa »

minidine wrote:[has been deleted]
:?: :?: :?:

Maybe PM? Thanks 8)
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

I am still looking for information on this but I can't seem to find anything.
Could anybody help?
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

uups i didn't check this tread so often...i will phone the guy and get some information about it...
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

jaco wrote:uups i didn't check this tread so often...i will phone the guy and get some information about it...
Thanks buddy 8)
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

Your best bet is to either try to get into an international role with an American company, if you are educated and have the qualifications. But good luck doing that with the economy right now.

Otherwise, you're going to need to get a work permit from the German government - they don't just let any bozo walk in there and take jobs from German nationals. Work with the German embassy; they even have resources for types of jobs that they haven't been able to fill with Germans, etc. But if you don't speak German, you'll probably eliminate your options from most everything good and end up being a grave digger or something. :lol: Some sort of language teacher seems to be a popular role that many English speakers try to exploit to avoid working sh!t jobs.

Your third option is to slum it and be some sort of a (possibly) illegal migrant hobo. Which actually there are a lot of in Berlin. Good luck! :lol:
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

miroslav: I hold an EU passport, so I don't need to do those embassy things. I have the right to live and work in Germany, but thanks anyway.

I already thought about the teacher option, but that's most of the time a freelance thing. I was looking for something simple, like some call center job, etc... in which you don't need to speak german, but you have a contract.

Any more info appreciated
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

up ;)