Barcelona. Where?

- open
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

vermi wrote:...during sonar 2006 the queue was like 500m long (at least) - took over an hour standing there waiting to get it (was the annual väth party during sonarweek).
that's not too bad really. london queues are often like that. and how about an hour in the berghain q only to be told, 'not tonight!' :(
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

an absolute must is Park Guell - designed by Gaudi and with the best views looking over the city. if you're lucky you might catch a guy playing classical guitar while you're there.

Moog is a nice club. Me and a mate wandered into Barrio Gothiko going from our hotel to Moog one night. Proper dark, seedy area - junkies and pimps hissing at you from shady corners, following you and stuff. I've been in some rough places bit it quite freaked me out at the time - like being in a film set. Interesting but be careful.

Also, it's a great city for skating - lots of very smooth paving everywhere.

have fun 8)
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

and if u don't like to be hassled by ugly black whores then don't go to rambla @ night. I passed there with TWO girlfriends, (lived near during sonar) and even that didn't stop 'em bitches grabbing my ass. damn (-) :x

gothic is nice if u like that sorta thing ;)
def visit montjuic, it's cool as hell and the view is awesome
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
clique
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by clique »

I went there last week and Razmataz was amazing. City Hall at the top of the rambers is also worth checking out. Thursday and Sunday nights are the best there. Theres lots of beach partys that are worth checking out also!

Personally you can't beat http://www.residentadvisor.net for global listings

Oh and while I was there I had no problems with ques. Whores on the rambelers being fuckin dirty and ugly... well!