What Minimal Techno Means for You? in one sentence.

- open
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

patrick bateman wrote:
Atheory wrote:I also find that quote very funny. Its too ridiculous to me. Think about it for a second. Its just music, not a way of life.

If i dont like "minimal" music does that mean that i have to live an opulant, excessive life? Pure nonesense.

Anyway, back to business, can someone lock this thread?
and WHAT is a minimal way of life?
1 room apartment, ho heating, no furniture's, no job, no income, no food, ... ???
:D :D :D :D

excellent.

...a discman with an old dan bell mix on repeat and a glass of water.
no visitors.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

yeah all the corporations are really going for the green initive at the moment.
Taylor Norris
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Taylor Norris »

Guess I was just trying to make a connection between how I try to live my life and the kind of music that moves me the most.

I try to live a simple life. I dont need a lot of fancy things. I do not covet what others have. I dont overthink the decisions that need to be made. I do not try to force things to happen. I have found that the less complicated you make your life...the happier you will be.
pSsp
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by pSsp »

Taylor Norris wrote:Guess I was just trying to make a connection between how I try to live my life and the kind of music that moves me the most.

I try to live a simple life. I dont need a lot of fancy things. I do not covet what others have. I dont overthink the decisions that need to be made. I do not try to force things to happen. I have found that the less complicated you make your life...the happier you will be.
I whole heartedly agree! the discovery of my love for minimal coincided with the discovery of my love for the buddhist way of life. And learning and appreciating an aspect of one aided me to relate and connect and enhance the other. This wonderful interconnected spiritual/musical Journey that ive been on for the last 2 years has led me appreciate just how important minimal is to me. And its very important that i come understand the concept aswell as i can. I'm not trying to define or label what minimal techno is im trying to explore possibilities and learn something new about it.
Minimal is everything, Music is Life! the whole universe is made entirely out of soundwaves.
If those are tired of talking about what minimal is or dont see its importance then dont talk about it, talk about something else, others obviously wish to talk about it, we cant all be on the same page.
shh pSsp
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

pSsp wrote:
Taylor Norris wrote:Guess I was just trying to make a connection between how I try to live my life and the kind of music that moves me the most.

I whole heartedly agree! the discovery of my love for minimal coincided with the discovery of my love for the buddhist way of life. And learning and appreciating an aspect of one aided me to relate and connect and enhance the other. This wonderful interconnected spiritual/musical Journey that ive been on for the last 2 years has led me appreciate just how important minimal is to me. And its very important that i come understand the concept aswell as i can. I'm not trying to define or label what minimal techno is im trying to explore possibilities and learn something new about it.
Minimal is everything, Music is Life! the whole universe is made entirely out of soundwaves.
If those are tired of talking about what minimal is or dont see its importance then dont talk about it, talk about something else, others obviously wish to talk about it, we cant all be on the same page.
we could talk about western commodification of buddhism?
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

death
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

Android wrote:
JNX wrote:...