Whats your favorite joke?

- open
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman go to the top of a magic slide. At the top the safety instructor tells them if you shout something on the way down you will on it at the bottom. so the Englishman slips down the slide and shouts "money" and he lands on a bed of £50 notes. the Scotsman shouts "tits" and he lands on some big tits. the Irishman shouts "wee" and lands in a pool of piss.
K0$+3k
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by K0$+3k »

what for woman have legs?

without them,they would leave trace like a slug 8)
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

tone-def wrote:An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman go to the top of a magic slide. At the top the safety instructor tells them if you shout something on the way down you will on it at the bottom. so the Englishman slips down the slide and shouts "money" and he lands on a bed of £50 notes. the Scotsman shouts "tits" and he lands on some big tits. the Irishman shouts "wee" and lands in a pool of piss.
:lol: :lol:
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

A penguin, bored with the Antarctic weather, was on holiday driving through outback Australia when he started hearing a strange knocking sound from the car’s engine. Knowing how dangerous it would be for a polar sea-bird to be stuck in the middle of the desert, he quickly pulled into the next service-station.

The mechanic took a quick look at the car, and said “Mate, it’ll take me a few minutes to find out what’s going on”, so the penguin ducked (penguined?) into the shop and bought an ice-cream. Unfortunately, the hot sun was melting the ice-cream, and penguin flippers not being the most dextrous of limbs, he got as much ice-cream on his face as he did in his mouth.

Rather annoyed now, the penguin went back to the mechanic to see what was wrong. The mechanic looked at the penguin for a moment, and shook his head.

“Mate, I’m sorry, but it looks like you’ve blown a seal.”

“No, no!”, replied the penguin. “It’s only ice-cream!”
habitueE
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by habitueE »

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license.
First, of course, he had t o take an eye sight test. The optician showed
him a card with the letters:
'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.'

'Can you read this?' the optician asked.

'Read it?' the Polish guy replied, 'I know the guy.'

(n/o intended)
Yoshindo-San
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Yoshindo-San »

Two scotsmen have betted for a penny who can longer hold one's breath under water.
Both have been drowned.

Cheers...
The best a woman can get.
K0$+3k
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by K0$+3k »

Pole Russian and German,went to hell.Devil said:
"I give each you guys ,two steel ball.Which one of you ,use em most creative,it'll be released on freedom."
And cast them into the dungeon,for two days.
After weekend ,he come to see what's happend.
So Russian cook soup,German one of em put on the table and has thrown this second that this first fallen from the table,and Pole this first lost and second broke down :wink:
Last edited by K0$+3k on Tue May 13, 2008 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

whats the difference between a ferrari and a bag of dead babies...?

I haven't got a ferrari in my garage....