Sunday Adventure Club

- open
Johnson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Johnson »

it was great .. will post some pics an a review as soon as i'm back at home ... wanted to travel back Monday but will now stay till wednesday ... tonight Club Der Visionäre =)

really awesome .. except Hawtin was beaten from the Hot Dog Guy around 1 a.m i think. A lot of strange thinks happened there!
There is a god ... his name is Carl Craig
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Im back at work, just sitting and staring into the computer screen without doing anything. well, maybe drewling a bit.. yeah, it was a crazy party! :lol:
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

my first day of work too today...
my body is here in belgium, but my mind still in berlin.
it was totally insane!!!
especially (troy pierce vs) konrad black!!!!
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

i thought zip played the best set. hearthrob magda josh wink were also very good aswell.
Johnson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Johnson »

zip was good! ... Matt John and Paco Osuna also played huge sets. Loco Dice and Luciano and Loco Dice with Marco Carola for me. Karotte played a really detroitish set ... better than i had him in mind. Steve Bug played a lot of stuff i really liked ! But Carola and Dice played nearly only tracks i didn't know ... and i like new sounds
There is a god ... his name is Carl Craig
topperanza
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by topperanza »

zip was the best for me too
great!
(*)
...the last thing i remember is...

https://soundcloud.com/topper
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

was a very fat party. finally caught up on sleep and i've still got a few more days off work :)

great sound systems in each room. perfect. the big room was enormous sound. gotta say i found all the djs to be pretty heavyweight on the day. i maybe enjoyed josh wink the most - chucking in some old school appeal tracks. and marc houle live sounded the most original and different of everything i heard.

great party.

oh yeah, and those berliner hotdogs saved my life :P
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

other highlights of the weekend:

the music at week-end on staurday night. nice club but shame about the un-berlin control though. security standing around watching you all the time. lifts up and down. i much prefer watergate experience.

also... our first refusal by the scary guy (he's actually quite polite and softly spoken) at the door of berghain 8) after queuing an hour. gutted as mat jonson was due on in 20 mins. i can confirm it's down to how you look. if you get in without the berlin-hipster or clearly-gay look it's basically a fluke.