raggy11
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by raggy11 »

primevil wrote:
tone-def wrote:
raggy11 wrote:
miniMAL_420 wrote:
tone-def wrote: Room 1 will be even more packed!
Yep, I could bet on that too...
no it wont :shock:
yes it will.

There were so many disappointed people last week and everyone who's going is going for Ricardo. yes there will be less people in the club but everyone will want to be in room 1, apart from the randoms who don't know Ricardo.

Everytime i've seen Ricardo in the last 2 years it's been very uncomfortable.
everytime i have seen Ricardo at fabric last year it always started off rammed, but within an hour once the hype died down, there was always plenty of room to get amongst it and dance. I’m sure he clears the dance floor on purpose and then build it back up again so it’s a nice vibe, I wouldn’t put it past the guy :lol:
good ppoint. when i seen him at fabric last time he come on at 5 till 9 and by half 6 there was loads of space to dance
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

raggy11 wrote:
primevil wrote:
tone-def wrote:
raggy11 wrote:
miniMAL_420 wrote: Yep, I could bet on that too...
no it wont :shock:
yes it will.

There were so many disappointed people last week and everyone who's going is going for Ricardo. yes there will be less people in the club but everyone will want to be in room 1, apart from the randoms who don't know Ricardo.

Everytime i've seen Ricardo in the last 2 years it's been very uncomfortable.
everytime i have seen Ricardo at fabric last year it always started off rammed, but within an hour once the hype died down, there was always plenty of room to get amongst it and dance. I’m sure he clears the dance floor on purpose and then build it back up again so it’s a nice vibe, I wouldn’t put it past the guy :lol:
good ppoint. when i seen him at fabric last time he come on at 5 till 9 and by half 6 there was loads of space to dance
lets hope so, i'm really up for this one.
Dardis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dardis »

Ricardo's always on around 5ish, by which point most of the casual visitors have cleared off leaving some space.
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

a lot of girls i know have said they dont feel the safest in fabric due to some of the slimeballs sleezing on them. ive never had a problem in the place but i have seen guys spike girls drinks which made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

apart from that its great.
Mick
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mick »

First time at fabric for me and i had a cracking night, was working before hand and got to meet troy pierce and magda which was well cool but as said before it was too rammed like.

couple of times we couldnt even get near the dance floor in room one when hawtin was on. ive heard people winge about the door staff but to be fair to them, what i saw they did a cracking job.

my mate felt ill outside and was leaning over nearly being sick and the bouncer was well sound when he came over, also saw some mong off his face being helped out by the door staff, which in some clubs in the same situation ive seen door staff drag people out for being in too much of a state.

music wise caught the back of troy pierces set which was pretty good but way too trippy for the time he was playing in my opinion, carola and beyer in the second room were immense, as was magda in room one. I couldnt really get into hawtins set because it was so busy and you couldnt stand in one spot without being pushed all over but after standing at the back to listen thought he played some cracking tunes!!

id defs go back!! roll on timewarp next weekend tho :D
Resistance
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Resistance »

clubbing will never be the utopia that some of you seek out.... get over it!
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

spend the same money on a 48 hour nonstop to berlin!!!
Resistance
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Resistance »

clubfoot wrote:spend the same money on a 48 hour nonstop to berlin!!!
absolutely, a well planned blitzkrieg to germany, brussels etc for a gig is well worth the effort... and not expensive too!