San Fransisco nightlife

- open
Size
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

San Fransisco nightlife

Post by Size »

Hi there!

I will be visiting San Fransisco form 2 till the 18th of March. Can somebody tell me the hot spots over there?! I might bring my records with me, if I can perform somewhere.

I hope someone could give me some information.

Thanks in advance!

Hans
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

can't think of the name at the moment... I"ll get back to you..and check with him for the exact name..

spoke to a good friend of mine who said their is a club that opens on friday and goes until monday in san fran...

compared that club to berlin.....

best wishes..
Last edited by John Clees on Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

going to SF myself the 9th of march, staying until the 21st. so i'm asking for the same thing.

so far i've found this:

- Mighty, SF, friday march 14th: Blasthaus presents FURTHER with Audion LIVEPA (aka Matthew Dear) & John Tejada

- Mighty, SF wednesday march 19th: An-ten-nae & Sunset Promotion presents Modeselektor (live) with Boreta (Glitch Mob) & more!

i'm going on friday, that's for sure!

but i'm always up for more partying 8) 8)
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

lucky Seis!
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

Im moving out to San Fran early 2009. I have some friends who have been living there for a few years and im hoping to get involved in the music scene there once i get organised

:)
Size
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Size »

vermi wrote:going to SF myself the 9th of march, staying until the 21st. so i'm asking for the same thing.

so far i've found this:

- Mighty, SF, friday march 14th: Blasthaus presents FURTHER with Audion LIVEPA (aka Matthew Dear) & John Tejada
Wow, thanks! That´s looks dawm fine. I hope I can be there, because I am planning a roadtrip to Las Vegas too.
auralism_records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by auralism_records »

we invite you to check us out as well :)

Mar 14 2008 6:00PM
Clint Stewart & Jason Short @ Underground SF - Killswitch Happy Hour

we work closely with the Kontrol guys on some events... they are def. one party to check out hands down

if anything contact us through myspace :)

www.myspace.com/auralismrecords

hope you have a great time in SF

oh and if you are into record or CD shopping... don't miss AMOEBA records on Haight! best store in the world!
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

auralism_records wrote:we invite you to check us out as well :)

Mar 14 2008 6:00PM
Clint Stewart & Jason Short @ Underground SF - Killswitch Happy Hour

we work closely with the Kontrol guys on some events... they are def. one party to check out hands down

if anything contact us through myspace :)

www.myspace.com/auralismrecords

hope you have a great time in SF

oh and if you are into record or CD shopping... don't miss AMOEBA records on Haight! best store in the world!
will def. go to amoeba, been recommended it from several people now. if its as good as people say i should start worrying for how much dineros that will be spent there :D

btw, how are the opening/closing times in sf? ive read that some places in the US its only allowed to stay open until 1am for clubs, so i hope it aint like that in sf :-)