San Fransisco nightlife

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

vermi wrote:that could be, just to behave when in the line then:)
yeah no k bumps while waiting for a drink...lol

:)
Size
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Size »

thanks for the info John, appreciated! And vermi I might be there the 15th of march with audion. You can recognize me of my length 2.02 meter 8) . It would be nice to have a chat...
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

no problem / my pleasure...

be (safe) and have a wonderful time..

vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

Size wrote:thanks for the info John, appreciated! And vermi I might be there the 15th of march with audion. You can recognize me of my length 2.02 meter 8) . It would be nice to have a chat...
hehe, i'll try to keep my eyes open :wink:
Stranmillis Scenester
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Stranmillis Scenester »

I lived in Berkeley all summer, went to the end-up on the evening of the gay pride celebrations, cool club though the interior is old fashioned, the outside smoking garden is very relaxing, a great place to chill out. Had a bad experience with the bouncers, was caught smoking a spliff and was temporarily kicked out until i had to pay back in again. the head bouncer takes no sh!t at all! theres a club down in the mission district that hosts some big djs and late night parties, the name eludes me though.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

getting closer now - looking forward to see / experience how (a small part of) the u.s. is, to be honest i can't say i go there with the best impression (from media etc) - but i know there are lots of nice people there, as in every other countries / places i've been to :)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

vermi wrote:getting closer now - looking forward to see / experience how (a small part of) the u.s. is, to be honest i can't say i go there with the best impression (from media etc) - but i know there are lots of nice people there, as in every other countries / places i've been to :)
honestly.. it's much much more acceptable ..than it was 5 years ago..

goes in waves...shits on the up and up - good time to visit..

vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

john clees wrote:
vermi wrote:getting closer now - looking forward to see / experience how (a small part of) the u.s. is, to be honest i can't say i go there with the best impression (from media etc) - but i know there are lots of nice people there, as in every other countries / places i've been to :)
honestly.. it's much much more acceptable ..than it was 5 years ago..

goes in waves...shits on the up and up - good time to visit..

it has probably always been more than acceptable - it's just that all the stuff you read in the media leaves an impression. and because the media always focus on the bad things (at least the majority of the times), then it's, unfortunately, easier to get a wrongful impression of something (imo).

(to a certain degree, one can also say i'm a bit 'stupid' letting myself be affected by all the sht i read on the internet / see on the news / etc)