LSD studies..... *speakers needed

- open
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

Actually, most of my friends give me the look of "what the fck, are you insane?" when I tell them I use LSD.

It was something I did ALOT of research into before deciding to do it, and for a long time - put off doing it as so many people around me were telling me not to do it.

So, I'm not doing it 'just to follow' - I'm using it because I really do enjoy the expierence, its fun, its interesting, its insightful, has lead to a better understanding of myself - and has caused a few changes in me which I feel are for the better.

Some times, the expierences can be scary and unsettling - but I still find them to be 'usefull'.

I do agree however, that drug abuse is a /very/ bad thing - and I have seen a few people get caught up in it and have thrown away their lives because they were too busy getting fucked up on meth, and then crashing for days, only to repeat the cycle.

Personnaly, I like weed and psychedelics - I could probably go the rest of my life without touching any other drug again and not really care.

There are other things I used to do quite a bit (almost every weekend),. but I dont really have any interest in those any more and rarely do them (barely even once a month anymore) - its fun now and then, but the comedowns/after-effects tend to not be worth it anymore for me.

I do think it is possible to responsibly use drugs, take steps for harm reduction, and not let them take over yourlife and become an addict.

Doing E a few times a year isnt that big of a problem. But, if you're popping pills a few times a week - then thats another issue.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

yup

there isn't any bad drugs, only stupid people. :)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Lex_Osk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Lex_Osk »

still i dont understand the fact that some people actually "need" drugs. i just dont get it,i was born as a complete person,and i dont need any substances so i can feel better or something. well,the only real addiction i have is sex and music,but i guess it aint harmful.
entropy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by entropy »

Lex_Osk wrote:still i dont understand the fact that some people actually "need" drugs. i just dont get it,i was born as a complete person,and i dont need any substances so i can feel better or something. well,the only real addiction i have is sex and music,but i guess it aint harmful.
I'd agree with that, there's apsolutely no drug in the world i ''couldn't live without'', not even weed or alcohol... there's things in life which are a lot better than any drug - like music, food, or sex :D
But a little psychedelic experimenting aint gonna do no harm ;)
"So the kids take a pill to feel the funk and the DJ takes a pill to feel the funk. I don't take a pill to feel the funk." (Derrick May)
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

i will smoke the occasional spliff, but rarely
and i hardly ever drink anymore

i really feel so much better not needing any drug at all
and yes, alcohol is a drug... it's one of the harder (legal!) drugs around

i stay away from that sh!t, it's a waste of money in the long run
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

dsat wrote:i will smoke the occasional spliff, but rarely
and i hardly ever drink anymore

i really feel so much better not needing any drug at all
and yes, alcohol is a drug... it's one of the harder (legal!) drugs around

i stay away from that sht, it's a waste of money in the long run
I agree...Whenever I go to a techno/minimal party, I stay sober (cos I have to drive back!) and I still have loads of fun...If I get drunk I usually do stuff I'll feel ashamed about the next morning. The biggest problem I have with alcohol is that you change into a person you are not, if you know what I mean. I think the same applies for coke and XTC, although I've never tried that and never will.

I sometimes smoke cannabis, but the last few times it triggered a mild depression that lasted about a week after I had smoked, so I'm a bit careful with that too.
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

0-
Lex_Osk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Lex_Osk »

looooooool :) i do funny stuff when i drink too... but i dont need to drink or smoke to enjoy myself...id like to have an occasional spliff (like every friday) but thats it,only one big one for relaxation...but its ilegal! :P