The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Jacko__Nt__Glty?

Post by The Remix »

Jacko-nt glty?

wht U thnk.....
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

guilty or not, he's definitely a nutt case
like most celebrities... but he's the king of the nutt cases

it's hard to have an opinion when you're being fed with what the media chooses to feed you...
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

dsat wrote:guilty or not, he's definitely a nutt case
like most celebrities... but he's the king of the nutt cases

it's hard to have an opinion when you're being fed with what the media chooses to feed you...
I think the man truly believes that he is Peter Pan -- and in his mind, he is as adolescent as those children he eats cookies and milk with in bed. Parents don't oppose to slumber parties when the subjects are all young boys and girls - but what if that young boy is an old man on the outside?

There is something a tad off with MJ -- but I dont believe it went as far as the prosecutors said it did.

Let the man roam free to Never Never Land -- altho his life as he and we all know it -- is now f***ed permanently because of this whole scenario. Thank you Media -- you jerk.
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

MJ is just not at his healthiest mentally or physically. He's been through a lot. I would not call him a nutcase though. He just needs a little help and a lot less pestering from the media. I mean, who wouldn't be ill after a couple decades of pestering...it would obviously drive some people to their limits.

Innocent until proven guilty. The prosecutors could not prove him guilty. So I'll leave it at that.
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Remix »

As much as people pestered him- he had equally amounts of fans that went absoulutely gaga over him with support throughout the whole time.

If he needs help- ya know what? he's a nutcase thaty needs help- only after one gets help are they possibly not a nutcase if they need "alittle help"
that's why they need "alittle help"- to help them become NORMAL!

He is a full grown man- in no way do you allow your kids to sleep with this man especially alone!
I kknow- we weren't there- but come on- too much doesn't add up- Does he seem like a person you would want to entrust with your child overnight or anytime for that matter?

If he is so mentally childish- @ his age- then why o why would you allow your child to sleep with him- that right there tells you that he is sick in the head- if you couldn't already figure that one out. Awe he had a rough childhood and rough life- give him a break- ----- not if that break is giving him a child for the night when you know he's nuts!

COME ON IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO PICTURE?

It's Very hard to prove something where the only people there were the 2 of them that's why it couldn't be proven- there were no tapes of the incodent happening. sorry- incodentS! That's my take.

Should have been locked up with bubba--- but they would have Martha Stewarted his ass anyhow- no justice at all!
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

Jesse Somfay wrote:Innocent until proven guilty. The prosecutors could not prove him guilty. So I'll leave it at that.
Amen.

Meanwhile:

Bombings slay at least 24 in northern Iraq
Baghdad hospital receives 24 more bodies, some beheaded

The Associated Press
Updated: 7:15 a.m. ET June 14, 2005

BAGHDAD, Iraq - A bomb exploded outside a bank in the northern city of Kirkuk on Tuesday, killing 19 people, including pensioners waiting for checks and child street vendors. Meantime, the bodies of 24 men killed in ambushes were brought to a Baghdad hospital.

A suicide car bomber also rammed his vehicle into an Iraqi army checkpoint, killing five soldiers and wounding two others in Kan’an, about 30 miles north of Baghdad, Iraqi Army Col. Ismael Ibrahim said. Two civilians were also wounded.

The spree of killings across the country comes as lawmakers wrangle over how big a say Sunni Arab Muslims should have drawing up the country’s new constitution. The wrangling threatens to further alienate Sunni Arabs, who fell from power after their patron, Saddam Hussein, was ousted and detained. Sunni Arabs account for most of the insurgents wreaking havoc across Iraq.
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

The Remix wrote:If he needs help- ya know what? he's a nutcase thaty needs help- only after one gets help are they possibly not a nutcase if they need "alittle help"
that's why they need "alittle help"- to help them become NORMAL!
Either way, he is still a human being, and it is disrespectful to go around calling him a nutcase. It is no different than going into a mental institution and making fun of patients. Name calling never helps in any situation, trust me. Calling a pedophile (although I am not saying MJ is one) names does not help them get rid of their disease. And it is really a disease, a serious mental disorder, it's not some criminal choice, it is an actual disease. Would you like to be called a nutcase in that situation? Would it make you want to seek help?

Oh, and he didn't have a rough life, he has a rough life. And it's not helping him get better the way things are now.

The poor man needs a break. A break from all the harsh words and speculation.
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Awe- poor MJ's hurting penis!~ :(

Post by The Remix »

what a better way to take a brake than to go get help for this disease-

and the difference is- he is not and doesnot plan on gioing to get help- he thinks he is normal-(It's the most natural thing in the world--- remember)
That's the difference between me going to a mental ward and calling them nutcases-
The difference is- he doesn't think he is doing anything wrong and it is!

Yes he is a human being- but so is Binladin-Manson-Hitler-etc. you get my point- it doesn't matter that he hasn't done it to countless(maybe he has) children- the point is that - yes he is human- all sick fucks are- unless you can prove that there are truely demons in this world doing this stuff-- that is not an excuse- sorry I'm not buying the- MJ is a troubled soul that needs time off from the world and is a victim--- try telling that to those 12 year olds and their bloody assholes!

now I'm probably just a horrable person that was fed bad things about MJ from the media and kept in the dark about how saintly he was to poke these kids with his Bad stick.

Please tell me - you all if you have or were to have children- would allow you children to sleep in his bed with him there and you not. :roll:

But I'm just ignorant- and no this in no way is as bad or as important as the situation in Iraq- but Again- see the 24 size font above--

oh- and it's Disrespectful to fck little boys and jerk them off is it not- - why give respect to someone- that I am never going to meet- never want to meet and is trulyshit in my eyes- I am in no way beingsatan by saying he is a nutcase- he is. It wasn't really disputed that he IS Whacko Jacko- all over the world- only the die hards (whom I believe to be a little tilted in some aspects too) are crying out and releasing doves in his name.

Sorry- Jesse-- that's my view on it- if you can some how show me how he isn't wrong for this and is getting help--- please-- nothing against you- althoughyou may hold against me now..
That's just my Self Riteous(<---spelling I know) take on it- apologies to those I offended- but where are the cildren's apologies- when do they get those atleast?
theremixphilly@yahoo.com