Relocating near Chicago...scene?

- open
jessejames
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jessejames »

Welcome. Check out http://www.myspace.com/no_affiliation. We do some things over here.

And there are plenty of people here who listen to minimal house and techno. I'm sure we'll see you out soon.
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

I would recommend you take the trip to detroit often, its only 3.5 hrs on the highway and you'll be swarmed with the best of the scene almost every night of the week.

The parties are cheap, the djs are the best and the vibe is comming back...

You can even get back into the warehouse parties that are emerging again, i recommend checking out

www.detroitluv.com again, they have a listing of nightly events with the masters (elliot, osborne, scan 7, dear, plasaiko when he comes through) not to mention all the great talent

http://www.paxahau.com/ brings in

check out there 9th year anniversary :
Hardfloor
Elliot
Dear
Kieth Kemp
Matt Clarke
many more

This will not to be missed, unfortunately I wont be in the city then...

PAXAHAU is also responsible for the Detroit Electronic Music Festival now days, and they are the only company that ritchie actually enjoys playing for... you can expect the best sound, and the best artists

have fun in chicago get down to the house but make sure you spend some time in detroit if your looking for mad talent at cheap prices in the spaces that are truest to the style of music we all love.

Be well :)
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Chicago

Post by Dantron »

If you're in town this weekend, Ffar and myself are opening up for Marc Houle at Smart Bar on Friday (the 17th)...

Also, Spy Bar has been doing some cool sh!t as of late...

-Daniel
Farabee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Farabee »

I missed Houle last Friday. :( However, I'll definitely be out and about more in the next month or so. I really love Ffar's productions as of late.

As for dluv, I've been a regular on there for the past 4 or 5 years. :D
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Farabee

Post by Dantron »

Farabee wrote:I missed Houle last Friday. :( However, I'll definitely be out and about more in the next month or so. I really love Ffar's productions as of late.

As for dluv, I've been a regular on there for the past 4 or 5 years. :D
Werd...was a sick party...club was packed and then we did an afters...more to follow...

If you'll be in town on Friday, October 5th, Billy and I are opening for Loco Dice at Spy Bar...we can arrange guestlist if you can make it :D