first time in berlin-friends wanted for sunday at bar25

- open
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

vermi wrote:
prenzlauer wrote: Of course you should mind the usual rules - be there early, don't go too many at a time and preferably have female company
good thing to hear, then i dont have to fear not coming in when im going south together with my gf :)
Well, you can never really be sure on getting in, especially at those big and hyped events. And I agree that the politics at the door in some places seem very random. But to say there's less than five percent chance of getting in is exaggerated imo
nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

so did anyone go there yesterday/today?

i've got this huuuuuge recording from the stream,
still going on as we speak, and it be cool to know
who was playing when.... any help appreciated :)
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

nowayback wrote:so did anyone go there yesterday/today?

i've got this huuuuuge recording from the stream,
still going on as we speak, and it be cool to know
who was playing when.... any help appreciated :)
too much rain to even consider it
freeeeeee
plastik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by plastik »

Ich bin ein Berliner!!!
hell yeah, dear friends. they let me in without any problem. truth be told, I was by myself. yes they kept me waiting for like 10 minutes. first, they were letting in people on guest lists, which is fair I guess.
I entered the venue at 8.30 p.m. sunday and bailed home at 6.30 on monday morning but the party, as you may well understand, was far from being over. matthew dear was djing b2b with troy pierce as I walked in on the dancefloor. then gaiser was on. then none else than Richie Hawtin himself took control. he played from 1 p.m until 6.30 a.m. when I went home, heartthrob was beginning his set. I am still gobsmacked at Richie's performance. it was such an incredible night. and all for just 5 (yes five) euros. that's nothing, compared to policy prices in milan, for instance. bar25 is such an out of time place. I've been clubbing over europe for years, but this stands out as one of the best ever.
I thank you for your concerns in answering my post and hope you had a great time too if you were there.
cheers.
-plastik-
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

Good to hear! :)

Might very well be your last visit to the ranch though, as I believe it will be shut down in a matter of months?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

prenzlauer wrote:Good to hear! :)

Might very well be your last visit to the ranch though, as I believe it will be shut down in a matter of months?
That's true, within the next 3 months it will be shut down forever.
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

prenzlauer wrote: But to say there's less than five percent chance of getting in is exaggerated imo
I was talking about this specific party, not about Berlin in general. Plastik was lucky since the weather was so shitty a lot of people stayed home. I heard it was really packed inside and a lot of people didn't enjoy it anyway.
prenzlauer wrote:You must be really unlucky Red Kite. I've never had any problems getting ind at Berghain, Bar 25 (granted, I haven't been to any of the minus parties) or Weekend, even when there's the 'big' parties. And most of the people I know haven't either.

Of course you should mind the usual rules - be there early, don't go too many at a time and preferably have female company
I only have trouble very unregularly. But I guess in general I'm not cool enough for Berlin, and I don't have a girl on my hand.

But I just hate it when people just throw a look at you and think they know who you are. So I avoid places that just judge on superficialities. What's the goddamn problem with not having a girlfriend, fuckit?!
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)