mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jpls »

tenzin gyatso is alive as always.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

f3d4r wrote:i heard that all the parties and all the clubs in Rome got closed yesterday night because of this, what a bummer for those people..

like we fucking care!!!!

music is our religion :P
Yes, and all kinds of sports in Italy was cancelled this weekend too, what's up with that? I really don't think we will cancel all football games when our queen dies....
Strange strange strange...
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

Teknorich wrote:It's like the old joke about when you go to the pub you should try to avoid talking about politics or religion, so that you don't get in a fight!
you're right, but the damage is already done here I think..
personally I don't really care, but I'm not to judge nor disrespect peolple who do..

But maybe there are places on the internet where people can better go to share feelings about this subject than this forum, because they might not get the support the're hoping for from evey one here...

however, it's a free world and people who think this topic should be ignored can ignore it themselves..
it's not always rainbows AND butterflies
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

the man had some nice words (except for his views on sex and the place of women in society... :( )

but only words, though
I don't see many actions
my respect goes to all the people helping out in developing 3rd world countries, dedicating their lives to the poor, the hungry, regardless of religion or race

and not to some buffoon, who travels the world, performs in the mega events, like some super star, costing huge amounts of money, right among people who don't even have the basic needs to have some decent living...
and then mr.pope appears, in all his dressed-up glory, lulling those poor people with his holy words of wisdom... and then going back to his enormous dwelling place in Rome, while those very same people, who came to see the living god, go back to their huts, to their hunger, to their deprivation... all caused by the greed of 2% of the world population... and that's us folks!!

and what other did the pope do than just represent worldwide the hypocrisy that the catholic church stands for and has always stood for throughout history

don't just swallow what the media tells you about his so-called 'progressive' actions, really, what did he do to deserve this 'respect'?? my blood boils everytime I saw him on the telly, kissing the ground of another 3rd world country where millions are spent on a mega holy Mass

this is not religion, this is power

the pope is dead? they will diligently replace him with some other pupper master
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

dsat wrote:the man had some nice words (except for his views on sex and the place of women in society... :( )

but only words, though
I don't see many actions
my respect goes to all the people helping out in developing 3rd world countries, dedicating their lives to the poor, the hungry, regardless of religion or race

and not to some buffoon, who travels the world, performs in the mega events, like some super star, costing huge amounts of money, right among people who don't even have the basic needs to have some decent living...
and then mr.pope appears, in all his dressed-up glory, lulling those poor people with his holy words of wisdom... and then going back to his enormous dwelling place in Rome, while those very same people, who came to see the living god, go back to their huts, to their hunger, to their deprivation... all caused by the greed of 2% of the world population... and that's us folks!!

and what other did the pope do than just represent worldwide the hypocrisy that the catholic church stands for and has always stood for throughout history

don't just swallow what the media tells you about his so-called 'progressive' actions, really, what did he do to deserve this 'respect'?? my blood boils everytime I saw him on the telly, kissing the ground of another 3rd world country where millions are spent on a mega holy Mass

the pope is dead? they will diligently replace him with some other pupper master

WORD!!!
multum in parvo
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

SF, you're right kid. This isn't the best place to discuss things like this. Apologies to all. It was just on my mind when I was browsing mnml earlier, so I thought I'd mention it.

Sorry folks!!
flamtriplet
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by flamtriplet »

dsat wrote:the man had some nice words (except for his views on sex and the place of women in society... :( )

but only words, though
I don't see many actions

:!:
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

Teknorich wrote:SF, you're right kid. This isn't the best place to discuss things like this. Apologies to all. It was just on my mind when I was browsing mnml earlier, so I thought I'd mention it.

Sorry folks!!
that's ok man
these things should be discussed any way or another
as long as it's done decently 8)