Sonar 2007

- open
Silky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Sonar 2007

Post by Silky »

Im looking at going to sonar this year, iv never been before so could anyone give my a guide to how much it costs for the 3 days?

Cheers
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Sonar 2007

Post by -ix »

Silky wrote:Im looking at going to sonar this year, iv never been before so could anyone give my a guide to how much it costs for the 3 days?

Cheers
Go 4 days!
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

stay for a week, then you can attend to all the beachparties the days before the festival starts 8) 8)

hope i'm going this year as well (if so, 3rd year straight). best thing to do in the summer imo (if you got dineros for it, a bit expensive in the clubs:S)
fromkaraoketostardom
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fromkaraoketostardom »

i think this year, i won't buy the ticket for the festival...last year had more fun in the off festival : clubs & beaches, true it's not cheap but the ticket for the festival isn't either, and they tend to put always the same big names (richie, jeff mills & co) for the nights and on the day festival, most of the good stuff you want to see you can't because the rooms are too small and there are way too many people...i may change my mind when i see the program, though ! The m-nus party 2 years ago in a huge huge open roof place was simply amazinggg ! And Barcelona is a great city, add a couple of thousands techno-freaks......i spend my summer holiday money in like 3 days but i don't regret !
Karolina
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Karolina »

i also want to go this year at sonar and i'm looking for some information about it. i have already checked the website, nothing new...
first i've heard that the ticket for the whole festival was 300 euros and then 130 so please clarify this...i'm trying to be organised for this trip :D
Music makes the people come together...
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

also how do you find out about the parties that are going on around barcelona. before & after the festival
mech84
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mech84 »

£400-£500 average for a week, including ticket, travel, hotel, parties ect...
zirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zirk »

mech84 wrote:... ect...
depends what you mean by that :wink: