girls who are in the same level

- open
mayluna
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

girls who are in the same level

Post by mayluna »

how important is it for you to find a girl who loves the same music as much as you do ...
.. you give yourself ..
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

Pretty damn important!
zkreso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zkreso »

Absolutely non-important.
net stop wuauserv
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

i think she must be interested about the musiq ... when she will know more about the musiq it is no problem for me .. also better :D
Karolina
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Karolina »

how important is it for you to find a boy who loves the same music as much as you do...? :D
Music makes the people come together...
Bogdan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bogdan »

its important but the ideal scenario would be if she also produce the music you love.. so you're gonna love her, love her music and love the music in general :lol:
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: girls who are in the same level

Post by skept »

mayluna wrote:how important is it for you to find a girl who loves the same music as much as you do ...
not at all! not to me at least but to each their own.

you must have somethings in common with a significant other but not everything. my girlfriend and i both like some underground music but way different areas of it... she also like some horrible pop too. but we are both really into art house cinema.

also it depends on each person what is crucial in a relationship. maybe for you or someone else musical taste can make it or break it. not for me. the things that make it or break it for me are political standing, religious standing, vegetarianism. i would not be interested in dating a christian or anyone devoted to religion for that matter. and i would not date an non-vegetarian. this is what is important to me.
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: girls who are in the same level

Post by harass »

what about, long walks along the beach and myspace? :)
skept wrote:
mayluna wrote:how important is it for you to find a girl who loves the same music as much as you do ...
not at all! not to me at least but to each their own.

you must have somethings in common with a significant other but not everything. my girlfriend and i both like some underground music but way different areas of it... she also like some horrible pop too. but we are both really into art house cinema.

also it depends on each person what is crucial in a relationship. maybe for you or someone else musical taste can make it or break it. not for me. the things that make it or break it for me are political standing, religious standing, vegetarianism. i would not be interested in dating a christian or anyone devoted to religion for that matter. and i would not date an non-vegetarian. this is what is important to me.