Any soulseekers out there??

- open
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

kiwi wrote:I have stopped with Slsk.
I'm waiting for months to download some tracks, and everybody has stupid rules...
Some people share songs, but when you download them, they unshare them, or ban you, or let you wait in the que for years.... fck that!

When you share a file, let people download that file!

I'm now into E-mule. It's absoluut sharing. When I share a folder to everyone, everyone can download it. That's better.
Yes kiwi, i know what u mean about the rules that sometimes are really stupid.

I've been told to be a leecher coz i didn't have 200,000 files. pff :( :evil:

Sometimes is not about quantity it's a 'bout quality...
There's a lot of sh!t hangin' around, but i'm definetly not filling my hdd with it just because it makes my collection bigger :x

I will always keep my files public and never delete a download.

I don't know why people is so egoist on something they got for free :?
tknomel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tknomel »

user:tknomel
got all kinds of "quality" stuff, but need some serious cleaning/organizing to do...
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

kiwi wrote:I have stopped with Slsk.
I'm waiting for months to download some tracks, and everybody has stupid rules...
Some people share songs, but when you download them, they unshare them, or ban you, or let you wait in the que for years.... fck that!

When you share a file, let people download that file!

I'm now into E-mule. It's absoluut sharing. When I share a folder to everyone, everyone can download it. That's better.
and what do u do now kiwi? just buy vinyls?

i'm out of slsk network 4 a while too. i got totally tired of it, it can really suck sometimes.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

I only buy vinyl, CD's and MP3's legally... I think it supports the artists and labels better than illegal MP3 sharing.. but hey... I also own a label, maybe that's why... :wink:
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

patrick bateman wrote:I only buy vinyl, CD's and MP3's legally... I think it supports the artists and labels better than illegal MP3 sharing.. but hey... I also own a label, maybe that's why... :wink:
There are many ways of supporting an artist apart from buying their records. You can buy t-shirts, go to their gigs or book them if you are a promotor.

All the people that really appreciate music (and I include myself into that) buy the originals if they like the music they're hearing. But, it's nice to be able to listen to music that can be found throught the web and sometimes can't found in your town (wich is my case).
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

isabella wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:I only buy vinyl, CD's and MP3's legally... I think it supports the artists and labels better than illegal MP3 sharing.. but hey... I also own a label, maybe that's why... :wink:
There are many ways of supporting an artist apart from buying their records. You can buy t-shirts, go to their gigs or book them if you are a promotor.

All the people that really appreciate music (and I include myself into that) buy the originals if they like the music they're hearing. But, it's nice to be able to listen to music that can be found throught the web and sometimes can't found in your town (wich is my case).
That's so very true and I agree to that, but in this case it seems not to be the issue. Here it seems to be more "hey I got a tons of minimal stuff, let's swap alot of MP3's..."

Just my opinion...
jspr
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jspr »

I still buy a lot of vinyls, but i'm am also downloading with E-mule.
I want a great part of my collection digital for FS. I have now allready recorded over 1500 tracks and I have downloaded a lot of records.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

kiwi wrote:I still buy a lot of vinyls, but i'm am also downloading with E-mule.
I want a great part of my collection digital for FS. I have now allready recorded over 1500 tracks and I have downloaded a lot of records.
Does E-mule work for you fine? mine works so bad, that's why opted for slsk, my connection runs smooth with slsk, but not on E-mule. It never does, I've tried maaaaaaany times changing settings but it doesn't :(