Dutch Dj magazines?

- open
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

zzebbirt wrote:most went bankrupt......

dj broadcast is also history (or going to be in the near future) there's a slight change though that they will continue. (maybe under diffrent name?)

The volkskrant (newspaper) sometimes has good pieces about electronic music.

Then there's id-t wich is sh!t and is basically a fashionmagazine (altough THEY think there a muisc & lifestyle magazine)
DJ Broadcast isnt history at all. :evil: The website is still up to date and somewhere in march there will be a new magazine. Didnt u read teh news on DJB? Fact checking pls!

The Volkskrant good articles about dance? Cant agree whit that. Most conservative newspaper in Holland if u ask me. When they write about dance its always the same.

I agree with u on ID&T, but the reviews are getting better despite teh promo for their own cd's.
zzebbirt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zzebbirt »

braz wrote:
zzebbirt wrote:most went bankrupt......

dj broadcast is also history (or going to be in the near future) there's a slight change though that they will continue. (maybe under diffrent name?)

The volkskrant (newspaper) sometimes has good pieces about electronic music.

Then there's id-t wich is sh!t and is basically a fashionmagazine (altough THEY think there a muisc & lifestyle magazine)
DJ Broadcast isnt history at all. :evil: The website is still up to date and somewhere in march there will be a new magazine. Didnt u read teh news on DJB? Fact checking pls!

The Volkskrant good articles about dance? Cant agree whit that. Most conservative newspaper in Holland if u ask me. When they write about dance its always the same.

I agree with u on ID&T, but the reviews are getting better despite teh promo for their own cd's.
glad to hear about dj broeadcast. nice magazine.......

anywayz Volkskrant SOMETIMES has good articles. Altough I don 't have a subscription on the newspaper anymore. they've had some good things in the past....and out of all the national paper's they're surely the best of the bunch :wink:

gave up on Id-T last year.......so wouldn't know. The only thing I liked were the citytrips...... 8)
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aron »

All the magazines here are caught up in some form of politics. That makes them all very uncritical and bland. I guess the Dutch scene is just not big enough for a critical quality dancemusicmagazine. That's why I'd rather read Groove. But DJBroadcast is probably the best.
It's nice to be minimal, but it's more minimal to be nice