mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

tone-def wrote:it's a quote from 2006.
Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:29 am
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

there's still hope though: a good friend of mine (Red D from We Play House Recordings) just had his seventh EP released and sold 1000 copies without big names or whatever. No idea how he did it, but it's still possible I guess :) He also works in a small record store here in Gent and sells an average of 50-60 copies in his store alone :shock:

Anyway, getting ready to press vinyl again, tom dazing & gols, incl Los Updates remix... and three more after that lined up. I'll be damned to let a little problem like a financial meltdown get in the way :lol:
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

thats the spirit!! :D
SLICES
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SLICES »

I don´t know from where some of you have the information that in the 90s everybody sold 2000+ records easily.
There was lots of Force Inc. and whatever lables who also only sold 600-800 copies from some releases.
We had also records which sold 600-700 copies and a really few big hits which sold more then 5000 but this is still going on today.
Can´t see such a huge difference. Of course its more bad then before but its not such a huge difference as it sounds sometimes.