ZIP @ GREEN VALLEY

after 90 days they'll be moved here.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: ZIP @ GREEN VALLEY

Post by roland » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:24 pm

koerperklaus wrote:
because nowadays he gives out the wrong names of records people are asking and i know the track is another- thats why

you mean when people ask him for a track id, he would tell them a wrong track title on purpose?? that's quite doubtful, i srsly can't imagine him doing that..

last time i checked it was actually the very reverse, meaning that he was literally handing over the records, so that people can transcribe everything on the label.. nicest dj i've ever witnessed..

koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by koerperklaus » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:04 pm

roland wrote:
koerperklaus wrote:
because nowadays he gives out the wrong names of records people are asking and i know the track is another- thats why

you mean when people ask him for a track id, he would tell them a wrong track title on purpose?? that's quite doubtful, i srsly can't imagine him doing that..

last time i checked it was actually the very reverse, meaning that he was literally handing over the records, so that people can transcribe everything on the label.. nicest dj i've ever witnessed..
ok, then i am wrong sorry, didnt want to start a discussion if zip is a liar, maybe only a keeper of his own secrets- but the track isnt neither pantytec nor unreleased anyway

grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:08 pm

yeah he would never lie...Anytime ive seen him he happily tells names and shows any one the record sleeves when they ask him

Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Imo people should stop molesting poor old Zipper for ID's, thereby putting him in an uncomfortable position where he'd have to lie to everyone. Just because he is a nice guy doesn't mean you should abuse that fact and leech off him like that. If i was him i'd hire a few bodyguards and have them roundhouse kick anyone who'd approach me to ask for ID's. Goddamn beggars -frown 2

koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by koerperklaus » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Papa Bear wrote:Imo people should stop molesting poor old Zipper for ID's, thereby putting him in an uncomfortable position where he'd have to lie to everyone. Just because he is a nice guy doesn't mean you should abuse that fact and leech off him like that. If i was him i'd hire a few bodyguards and have them roundhouse kick anyone who'd approach me to ask for ID's. Goddamn beggars -frown 2
yes - YOGA-FLAME

brooklyn1
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brooklyn1 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:44 pm

dirddey_iddler wrote: DIE isnt anywhere in this in clip.

Herbert is right.

Save the planet, Kill Yourself.

dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:30 pm

brooklyn1 wrote:
dirddey_iddler wrote: DIE isnt anywhere in this in clip.

Herbert is right.

herbert is right for the last one

grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:22 am

i have never asked him for an i.d. But watching on he has always showed people record sleeves.

But yeah i agree...fck id'ing in clubs...just enjoy the music and forget about the rest

I