ZIP @ GREEN VALLEY

after 90 days they'll be moved here.
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: ZIP @ GREEN VALLEY

Post by ray parry » Tue May 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Papa Bear wrote:Imo people should stop molesting poor old Zipper for ID's, thereby putting him in an uncomfortable position where he'd have to lie to everyone. Just because he is a nice guy doesn't mean you should abuse that fact and leech off him like that. If i was him i'd hire a few bodyguards and have them roundhouse kick anyone who'd approach me to ask for ID's. Goddamn beggars -frown 2
what happens if its a track you have been after for ages and then he finally plays it and you have a chance to find its name.

you cant really blame someone for wanting to know what a track they are enjoying is.

swimminwitsharks

Post by swimminwitsharks » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:21 pm

ray parry wrote:
Papa Bear wrote:Imo people should stop molesting poor old Zipper for ID's, thereby putting him in an uncomfortable position where he'd have to lie to everyone. Just because he is a nice guy doesn't mean you should abuse that fact and leech off him like that. If i was him i'd hire a few bodyguards and have them roundhouse kick anyone who'd approach me to ask for ID's. Goddamn beggars -frown 2
what happens if its a track you have been after for ages and then he finally plays it and you have a chance to find its name.

you cant really blame someone for wanting to know what a track they are enjoying is.
then you haven't seen all these kids at RJ trying to identify every track and writing it down on their notepad. :lol:
O'weeeeee!

b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 pm

swimminwitsharks wrote:
ray parry wrote:

then you haven't seen all these kids at RJ trying to identify every track and writing it down on their notepad. :lol:
I heard RJ is awesome...but that sounds fckin lame...i hope you're exaggerating haha

dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:10 am

b-ran wrote:...I heard RJ is awesome...but that sounds fckin lame...i hope you're exaggerating haha
unfortunately not

rickwud
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by rickwud » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:29 pm

definitely not exaggerating.

bootsie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bootsie » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:00 am

Dont tell bull-sh!t to people who maybe want to go to the best club in frankfurt/offenbach.
I go there now for i think 10 or maybe more years to the R.J..
Ata,vera,ricardo,zip,luciano and go on saw there playin and it was every time the same.
A bunch of people standing on the side of the decks and watch/dAncing to the dj/music.
Sometimes somebody ask for a record or track but so what?
Why do you bother?
The dj is not bothering?

Dont understand why you all are so negative these days,

Last night a dj saved my life with a song!!

grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Saw a guy at CDV in September writing down Jan kruger id's on a notepad

Terrible

upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:37 pm

bootsie wrote:Dont tell bull-sh!t to people who maybe want to go to the best club in frankfurt/offenbach.
I go there now for i think 10 or maybe more years to the R.J..
Ata,vera,ricardo,zip,luciano and go on saw there playin and it was every time the same.
A bunch of people standing on the side of the decks and watch/dAncing to the dj/music.
Sometimes somebody ask for a record or track but so what?
Why do you bother?
The dj is not bothering?

Dont understand why you all are so negative these days,

Last night a dj saved my life with a song!!
nothing bad about asking for a track. really bad to write down every track on your iPhone instead of having fun right? #YOLO!
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.