Some nice Raresh

after 90 days they'll be moved here.
Themis
mnml mdrtr
mnml mdrtr

Re: Some nice Raresh

Post by Themis » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:44 am

posts about grammar are really unnecessary.

please stay on topic.

and please learn to quote, its ok to quote the last post before yours, but dont include the 5 posts before that. i know its 10 seconds work to format the post but it reads much more clearly.

jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jespermygind » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:52 am

pete22 wrote:Necessary to state it, what ! I dont get that at all mate dont jump to conclusions. !!!! Plus if u dont like the fact some ppl just want ids without doing the work dont use the forum, ur never going to police that side of things stop thinking ur above ppl caus u think u search harder how do u honestly know if ppl search or not do u have a secret camrea in everyone computer or room, god get over it !
I never made a comment regarding whether people search on their own or not I was merely just stating that alot of people just come here asking for IDs, without contributing in any way on the forum.

This I don't like for the following reason:

That is not how a community works in my opinion. A community should be based around helping each other, and not just oneself - I think it's pretty egocentric just to come here and ask for IDs if the same person doesn't even take the time to help others -> why should anybody help him then? I know it's a bit black and white, but hopefully you understand what I mean.

Just take a look at this forum and compare it to 3-4 years ago.

What you have now is that alot of the ID'ing has moved out into private networks in smaller groups, where people both give and take.

Anyway, I'm not holding anything against you pete22, I dunno if you have contributed or not, so please don't take it personal - this is just general observations.

pete22
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pete22 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:03 pm

I never made a comment regarding whether people search on their own or not I was merely just stating that alot of people just come here asking for IDs, without contributing in any way on the forum.

This I don't like for the following reason:

That is not how a community works in my opinion. A community should be based around helping each other, and not just oneself - I think it's pretty egocentric just to come here and ask for IDs if the same person doesn't even take the time to help others -> why should anybody help him then? I know it's a bit black and white, but hopefully you understand what I mean.

[/quote]Just take a look at this forum and compare it to 3-4 years ago.

What you have now is that alot of the ID'ing has moved out into private networks in smaller groups, where people both give and take.

Anyway, I'm not holding anything against you pete22, I dunno if you have contributed or not, so please don't take it personal - this is just general observations.[/quote]

Im completly with u too mate, everybody should contribute regardless if thay get ids or not helping a fellow music enthusiast out has great rewards for ones self being, i just dont understandd that type of answer, its neither here nor there now, lets just say some ppl should do some research on the ppl in the forum first before judging them with non helpfull answers, i know the ppl on here who contribute the most so i have no problem with helping them, plus i have been on here since 2009 so i know the score by now, ppl who know me know craig richards is my favorite dj and we all know how hard it is to id his tracks so searcing is pretty much part of my day to day life, nothing personal to u too mate, ur one of the many who do contribute :)

Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:36 pm

jespermygind wrote:
Roy Koch wrote:
dirddey_iddler wrote:i contribute to a forum, not write a science thesis

if you have to much time or some boredome, you can analyse the other postings 8)
Contribute? All I see is whine, whine, whine.
Can't we just ban this guy from the forum? I guess no one cares, since all he does is annoy people and he hasn't contributed anything in a long time...
First, I think he made a fair point regarding your comment which really was unnecessary, and furthermore he wasn't the one turning this thread into a grammar school.

Second, banning him because you find him annoying and because you dont think he contributes?

You dont call this contributing?

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80661

Maybe you ought to calm down and relax a bit : - )
Oh, I didn't want to get involved in some big internet fight. The last part of my post was just (half-)jokingly. I was just a bit annoyed by Dirddey's constant stream of negative comments.

dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:01 pm

would the name of the record be a positive one?

why don`t you ask others? there are some members who were not allowed to share it!

so, you are only able to bawling to ids which are you can`t or able find? do this.

i gave a hint and when someone give something into the direction of the id, the next hint will follow.

Own research , same rights for all

but you NEVER tried this in the past!! So what do you want from me?

Also when i posted ids some months ago, you were not able to id them.
Last edited by dirddey_iddler on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:14 pm

why are people not allowed to post the answers?

jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jespermygind » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Because Roy Koch got the ID from a person who told him not to share it.

::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:33 pm

was it the artist?