Greetings mnml from Chicago

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
EDGEK8D
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Greetings mnml from Chicago

Post by EDGEK8D »

Greetings mnml-ers:

I have been slowly transitioning over to Tech-House from Progressive. I started producing about 8 months ago. I am completely obsessed with it. I have come a long way with my Progressive House chops.

Lately though, I've grown tired of the music out there and have been listening to more Tech-House which to me sounds more like the House I grew up on <Chicago>.

I've been researching and started to work on some Tech-House tracks lately. The percussion is a lot more complex than Progressive which is usually straight forward with the occasional odd-placed strange perc sound.

Then recently, I tuned into the Minimal channel on Digitally Imported and I can't stop listening. I'm enjoying the music and learning about the genre. I was directed here from another forum when I asked people to turn me onto some Minimal music.

Glad to be here and learn from people that know more than I. Also glad to help those who know less than me. I have really worked hard on my mixing and synthesis skills. There really isn't a day that goes by that I don't spend at least four hours working on music.

I just got my first hardware synth, a DSI Mono Evolver Keyboard. Pretty much going to be my bass machine from now on though this thing seems like about as flexible a mono as there is.

Glad to be here.