Hello everyone!

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
techneutron
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Hello everyone!

Post by techneutron »

Let me introduce myself:

My name is Bojan Musulin, i live in Belgrade, Serbia, i am 22 years old.
My life began in Kragujevac, where i grew up and got my primary and, later secondary education at Medical School.
After that i spent 2 years at FON, studying the basics of Economy, Management and IT, but decided to transfer to another school, which better suits my interests and ambition.

Now i study the 2nd year of A/V technologies class at VISER, upgrading my technical knowledge regarding sound installations, and media production.
I can play guitar, i have had few bands ranging from metal to hc punk, i can play a bit of keyboards and drums ;)

I produce various genres of music. (House, Techno, Drum'n'Bass, Dubstep, Ambient)
I find music the best way to communicate, and shape ones mind in positive direction.

My favorite DAWs are FL Studio (been using it from v3.56), and Ableton Live (6lite onwards).
My favorite soft synth is WASP, i can make almost any sound with it, and you can hear it in most of my production to date. :D

I've already released some of my electronic music on Decoded Mini Records, Wandler Records, Seta Label, Cloud Of Silence and Kidz Luv Techno.

I am working hard on a live act, and i will be launching a label as soon as possible.
CHEERS!
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by -ix »

Nice intro Bojan, welcome!