New to this....

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

Yeah, fair enough.. when are you going Ibiza? Playing at the last Zoo on the 14th June???!

Saw Magda at error_ she was decent but not what i was hoping. Hopefully she'll pull it out the bag at Technique...
motf_118
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by motf_118 »

whenever ive seen her she's been ace, i suppose everyone has an off day once in a while tho.
go to ibiza on the 21st of june for 10 days, canny wait like!
yeah mate ill defo play at the last zoo!
you off away this summer anywhere?
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

Yeah, reckon we are gonna do one off to Berlin in September. Flights are dirt cheap at the minute and may as well before I have to start being a skint student again.

Theres a fair few of you going out isn't there? I know Danielle's going out, you lucky bastards!
motf_118
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by motf_118 »

nice, berlin should be cool... still havent been but will hopefully get to go later in the year!
aye theres a few of us, i keep losing count but i think theres 14 of us now. its gonna be tits!
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

Yeah sounds sweet. when are you restarting Louche? Krucht and Flucht have asked me to be a resident from October, gonna play alongside Pan-Pot which should be top.. Fancy it? In Manc...
motf_118
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by motf_118 »

last friday of september is when were back.
good work on the residency mate, im deffo up for a bit of pan pot. what venue are they using in manc?
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

The Ruby Lounge, I've never been but been looking at it online it sounds alright they have a lot of rock and indie bands playing. 400 capacity and a 40k soundsystem. Hopefully it'll have enough bass for techno! Have you heard of it?

Cheers, it was totally out of the blue actually Chloe asked me after listening to a couple of my mixes :)
motf_118
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by motf_118 »

i know where it is, just never been in. looking on their myspace it looks well suited to a bit of techno, nice and dark.

just shows, getting your mixes out there does actually pay off!