question about netlabel section

we're listening.
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

question about netlabel section

Post by pafufta816 »

i have a quick question pertaining to the netlabel subforum. is it permissable to post a new thread for older netlabel releases?

i feel like there is plenty of coverage of new netlabel releases. i would like to expose classics to newcomers to the net scene, as well as remind some of us veterans of a few releases we may have forgotten.

summary: can i post old releases in the netlabel subforum? or is it reserved for new releases? should such posts be placed into one thread, or could there be one thread per release?
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

I think that is not a problem, maybe it is a good idea to mention it is an older release?
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I say expose the classics so that they are not forgotten..

what a wonderful idea... :!:

:)

p.s. also it will be helpful to have them there so that in the future if anyone happens to do a search the release(s) will show up.
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

yep, i'm also in it. i would go farther : plenty of netlabels are now dead without any chance for downloading what they put online years ago.

i suppose there is no piracy into making available again those old stuffs ( i've still some datas of oldies on my HD). we can make a special topic for that. just an idea. ;)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

sounds perfect.... : regarding putting up old releases not available anymore and making a new section for them...