Mnml Merchandise?

we're listening.
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Mnml Merchandise?

Post by Rich »

Are there any plans to produce mnml merchandise? Obviously, there are certain costs for running the site, and I just wondered if you were going to be selling any kind of merchandise in future to help keep the site going.

Personally I would definitely buy a mnml t-shirt if you were to sell them, and I'm sure people would be interested in things like slip-mats, shirts and hoodies etc. (I've alreadys got a Proton radio t-shirt, and it's well smart!)

Make sure they are good quality, not just some cheap sh*tty material with the logo slapped on the front (which happens all too often) and I'm sure you'd make some profit, which can then be used to keep www.mnml.com going into the future!

Just a thought...

:D
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

i was thinking to make some really cute unique handpainted t-shirts, maybe boys and girls. but i don't know... i have to discuss that with vincent (-ix) and i didn't do it yet.
i though of mnml buttons also :wink:
any other suggestions?
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

That sounds like a good idea, but it would probably be easier (and cheaper) for them to just print off a couple of hundred t-shirts all the same, so they would get more money for the site, no?

I definitely like the idea of "unique" hand painted shirts though. Have you ever done anything like that before? Do you have any examples of your designs?? I'd like to see them if you do.
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Soon I will open a topic for preordering limited tshirts.
The first bunch will be a limited amount of tshirts which I will order in the right size. I'm orientating at the moment.
Have lack of time, don't know when exactly!
AbstraKt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by AbstraKt »

Those are all good ideas. I especially like the idea of the slipmats. I know of a company that sells quality t-shirts and doesn't use sweatshops. The screenprinting results are suppose to be good. I'm in no way affliated with them either.
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
- Plato -

"Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things. "
-Denis Diderot-
tsod
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsod »

i'd like to have some unique handpainted mml underwear! :lol:
but i'll take a button also ;)
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

tsod wrote:i'd like to have some unique handpainted mml underwear! :lol:
that can be arranged :wink:
orphic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by orphic »

I would definately but a t-shirt... As long as you have girls sizes. I'm sick of all the shirts I like only being made for boys :p