New mnml.nl website: Tell us what you want!

we're listening.
murf_mongtrax
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by murf_mongtrax »

I think we will need more moderators!
I'd love to get involved!

I think this site is excellent...

Murf
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

-ix wrote:I think we will need more moderators!
my god! but you already have the best moderator in the whole world... what else do u need? :P :P
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

isabella wrote:
-ix wrote:I think we will need more moderators!
my god! but you already have the best moderator in the whole world... what else do u need? :P :P
thank you :oops:
*I support southern fruits*
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

hahahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:
orphic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by orphic »

Yep definately reviews... I guess anything that gets the members involved so we can all contribute! There are so many great people on here that come from all over the world so it would be great to bring that together in the site.

Artist and label information would also be great. Links to their sites as well as other minimal related sites. A photos section so people can submit their snaps of minimal parties from around the world. A focus on news in the minimal world would be great... Making it so I never have to visit any sites apart from mnml.nl would be ideal ;)

Will have a good think about this and then post more... I would love to get involved if you need help!
AbstraKt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by AbstraKt »

-ix wrote:Organised link section will be there.

And about the banners: I prefer no banners to, but I need to find some way to get mnml.nl a little bit selfsupporting. So the t-shirts are coming and I'm in for other options....
No banners would be nice but if it means that I have to buy a shirt to keep it that way then I'm willing to do that. Just make sure it looks minimal and sweatshop free. I'm not a label whore.
Renton wrote:
A chat-function wouldn't add to the level on this board in my opinion. The good thing about it now is you can be off the board for several hours and check what you've missed with one click on 'view post since last visit'. With the chat-function this would just become impossible. Another thing to it is that discussions will be held in the chat and will lead to less input in the regular forum.That would be a waste of information on minimal music we'd maybe all like to know.
I agree. If you want to chat use msn messenger.

Artist Page

People aren't putting any input on that page. If you're going post an artist there PLEASE add their biography if one is available. Names are not enough. Don't be lazy.

Minimal is about conformity and having one standard. :lol:

Aesthetically keep it minimal no colours. :wink:

Keep the livesets hidden on the front page until you register.

I luv women too but please no hot chicks thread but speaking of the ladies there are a few avatars that are attractive. :D
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
- Plato -

"Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things. "
-Denis Diderot-
AbstraKt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by AbstraKt »

The formatting you added to the labels section was a good idea and the clubs and party section is quite organized. Maybe adding a feature like clicking on the 'Topic' heading to sort it by date might help.
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
- Plato -

"Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things. "
-Denis Diderot-
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Big thanks for your inputs peeps! This is what we need, keep it coming! :D