Frontpage

we're listening.
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Size wrote:Check www.upcult.nl

This artist creates fonts himself...maybe he would like to coöperate with mnml.nl and make a special mnml font :)

Pleese keep the site well-organized and don't put lots of information on the frontpage.

2 kiwi: your font rocks!
That would be great, but you know them better Size!
Dstruct art rocks bigtime!

2 kiwi: your font is nice but too small for a site like this.
I like design as long as it is usefull and don't interrupt the use of something.
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

adam wrote:Everything is so large and annoying for being "mnml"...

Smaller and smoother fonts everywhere. Please. Pixel fonts perhaps. Takes too much screen right now and doesn't need to
You are right about the logo, but i think the font is not too big.
How bigger the screens how smaller the fonts.
I hope myself too that when we have the opportunety to fix a frontpage etc. (this is a thread from april... :( ) everything will look better!
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Off course we will have RSS in the future!
solsken
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Sweet :-)

Post by solsken »

If mnml were to really go Web 2.0, there would be tagging galore... it would make the site oh so much more indexable...

tag taggy tag tagg
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Sweet :-)

Post by -ix »

solsken wrote:If mnml were to really go Web 2.0, there would be tagging galore... it would make the site oh so much more indexable...

tag taggy tag tagg
Whats that Solsken?
solsken
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

What's that?

Post by solsken »

What's tagging? Or what's Web 2.0?

Web 2.0 is the bubble I live in right now in San Francisco. Many of my friends are developing new web-based tools and software that foster a much more dynamic and interactive way to communicate and form new social networks. There are launch parties galore, it feels like the dotcom days are back in full swing...

:idea: To name a few: Flickr for photo-sharing, Odeo for podcasting, Technorati for searching blogs, Tribe.net for social networking, Upcoming.org for event-promotion/sharing... :idea:

mnml could create its own Flickr photostream to share pix from mnml events, all tagged and fully searchable, and could be added to larger photo pools too.

By tagging posts, people can add mnml to their own sites' news aggregators and blog rolls. Mnml could also add a music aggregator to its site and track who's blogging about mnml elsewhere on the World Wide Web via Technorati.

Or if mnml were to host another event, you could post it on upcoming.org to see who's attending/watching it.

mnml could podcast events through Odeo (www.odeo.com) and share fabulous mnml sounds with the rest of the world too...

mnml could likewise set up a wiki for internal members to contribute to/edit -- perhaps compile info on how to throw parties, organize tours for DJs/musicians or start your own record label -- this could be an internal knowledge pool that would serve all mnml members.

:P

Tis a beautiful thang, to contribute and share with others.