1 year mnml.nl

we're listening.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

Daniel Logikal wrote:
mark boon wrote:At present I really don't like the i-know-you-and-you-know-me-and-we're-so!-the-scene mentality i read in some topics, and the everything-is-fantastic-especially-what-you-(are-desperately-trying-to)-release posts here and there.
Good point Mark!

A little bit of critical discussion never goes astray 8)
yeah... i think it's good for the forum to have people like me that are not producers and are just listeners. it's way more enriching
tknomel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tknomel »

Happy 1st and congrats to all the people that put lots of work into it! This celebration screams for a smashin party, no?
mark boon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mark boon »

btw, I really love the interviews, always excellent content!

and before my previous post is taken as too gloomy: I share these feelings 'cause I care!
ostgut
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

mark boon wrote: and before my previous post is taken as too gloomy: I share these feelings 'cause I care!
i feel just the same, i care too..
monokreck
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by monokreck »

congratzzzzzzz, I think it's amazing how big this forum has become in only 1 year, so many cool people and artists all having 1 love and sharing everything they can... it's great !!!

and about the party :roll: i'll be there 4 sure ! 8)
www.monokreck.com / www.mnmldjs.com
o my god, it's techno music !
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

I think people are very keen for this site to grow and be a success, so they are a bit cautious about posting negative opinions, as they want to keep each other happy and so keep mnml running smoothly. Obviously, this does keep people happier, as everybody is being nice to each other, but it is also a bit fake I suppose. It would be better if people gave honest feedback to mixes and tracks that are posted, even if that means being negative. I normally post my positive comments, but don't post my negative ones. I mean, for example, I normally like the mixes from Roebin De Freitas, but I hated his "Pour Helene" mix. It was so light and trancey. Really didn't enjoy it. Listened to it a couple of times and just couldn't get into it. This could sound pretty negative, but I guess at the same time it'll help Roebin to see what people think of the different styles he plays.

I agree with Mark here; we shouldn't be afraid to post criticism of each others mixes, just do it in a nice way!!

:lol:
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

Teknorich wrote:I think people are very keen for this site to grow and be a success, so they are a bit cautious about posting negative opinions, as they want to keep each other happy and so keep mnml running smoothly. Obviously, this does keep people happier, as everybody is being nice to each other, but it is also a bit fake I suppose. It would be better if people gave honest feedback to mixes and tracks that are posted, even if that means being negative. I normally post my positive comments, but don't post my negative ones.

I agree with Mark here; we shouldn't be afraid to post criticism of each others mixes, just do it in a nice way!!

:lol:
so true...
didier321
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by didier321 »

This excellent site is exactly what a minimal stuff lover like me has been searching for.

Big respect to you people behind MNML.

Congrats for a year of such a good work.

Keep it up.