Do you miss something on this board?

we're listening.
tecknoism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tecknoism »

Mike Wazowski wrote:
tecknoism wrote:well , It could b handy if u post a new thread, u can see the date when the particular thread is posted. (now u have to click at the link itself to see the date).
now, it's hard to see if it's a fresh post.
Ehm, I don't get it Technorich..... ehm I mean Tecknoism!! :roll: please try again :oops:
I hope I can explain it.. :D
on the liveset page it could b handy if u put by 'author' the date within when he/she posted this particular thread, so we can see if it is a recent thread or not..
and it could b handy also when u post a reply to a message this particular thread (for u only) will be marked with a color or figure, so u know u saw this thread already...(like livesets.com does)

so..... if u still dont understand please pm me and I will explain it in dutch :!: :wink:
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

tecknoism wrote:
Mike Wazowski wrote:
tecknoism wrote:well , It could b handy if u post a new thread, u can see the date when the particular thread is posted. (now u have to click at the link itself to see the date).
now, it's hard to see if it's a fresh post.
Ehm, I don't get it Technorich..... ehm I mean Tecknoism!! :roll: please try again :oops:
I hope I can explain it.. :D
on the liveset page it could b handy if u put by 'author' the date within when he/she posted this particular thread, so we can see if it is a recent thread or not..
and it could b handy also when u post a reply to a message this particular thread (for u only) will be marked with a color or figure, so u know u saw this thread already...(like livesets.com does)

so..... if u still dont understand please pm me and I will explain it in dutch :!: :wink:
Yep, now I get you! We will check it out, or I should say, I'll ask wmnl!
:)
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

this just an sudgestion...but maybe an happier layout colour.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

plaster wrote:this just an sudgestion...but maybe an happier layout colour.
are you sure? I like it just this way, it has a clear lay-out and the colours (well, actually black and white aren't even colours) connect to the idea behind it I reckon. It's minimalism all the way! :wink:
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

Renton wrote: are you sure? I like it just this way, it has a clear lay-out and the colours (well, actually black and white aren't even colours) connect to the idea behind it I reckon. It's minimalism all the way! :wink:

I entirely agree whit you.....this color scheme is just great.....monotone = mnml
multum in parvo
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

drives me up the wall :roll:
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
daemon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by daemon »

ganik wrote:now let's have a little selection in here, voting or something :wink:

let the users of this forum decide, does anyone want category Audio production???? How many user think that this category is useful????

Nobody want's a empty category on forum so guys and maybe girlz :wink: you must decide.

enjoy in mnml :wink:

i dunno but the producing category covers it all i guess or am i just waking up real slow :P : Hard- and software, tools, tricks and tracks

Audio questions, cubase questions ......
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

daemon wrote:
ganik wrote:now let's have a little selection in here, voting or something :wink:

let the users of this forum decide, does anyone want category Audio production???? How many user think that this category is useful????

Nobody want's a empty category on forum so guys and maybe girlz :wink: you must decide.

enjoy in mnml :wink:

i dunno but the producing category covers it all i guess or am i just waking up real slow :P : Hard- and software, tools, tricks and tracks

Audio questions, cubase questions ......
Yo :wink:

Thats a litlle old question......Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:31 pm

Today is Mon Nov 08, 2004 :wink:

Did you read all topic questions ????

Now we have that category but name is different......

Njoy
multum in parvo