1200-Chernobyl (Funky Dark Techno Mixtape)

- music
TwelveHundred
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

1200-Chernobyl (Funky Dark Techno Mixtape)

Post by TwelveHundred »

Put on your gas masks and prepare to evacuate!! :lol: (*)
Phurniture
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: 1200-Chernobyl (Funky Dark Techno Mixtape)

Post by Phurniture »

I'm not so much into techno these days, but I like this more funky, crispy, electro style with 808-ish type snappy sounds. I also love it when someone works around a "theme", which in this case the music did suit. Any tracklist? I'd be curious to know who the artists are. Definitely some Detroit in there, no? Cheers.
TwelveHundred
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TwelveHundred »

Phurniture wrote:I'm not so much into techno these days, but I like this more funky, crispy, electro style with 808-ish type snappy sounds. I also love it when someone works around a "theme", which in this case the music did suit. Any tracklist? I'd be curious to know who the artists are. Definitely some Detroit in there, no? Cheers.
Thank you! well there are 2 michigan remixes in there, one of my originals, "the Underground" and "Memnok-LV426". This mix features some Darksome Notes, I wanted to showcase this guys style.. got a couple others in there... I am just trying to showcase a niche Techno that I feel has a strong upcoming Underground!
http://soundcloud.com/1200/underground
http://soundcloud.com/memnok/intro
Phurniture
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Phurniture »

Never heard of Darksome Notes before. Just checked them/him/her out and although the style is darker and more ominous than I generally care for, the overall sound aethetic is one I like, in particular a track called "Open". Cheers.
TwelveHundred
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TwelveHundred »

Phurniture wrote:Never heard of Darksome Notes before. Just checked them/him/her out and although the style is darker and more ominous than I generally care for, the overall sound aethetic is one I like, in particular a track called "Open". Cheers.
Yup, Open is a good tune!
He likes to go dark but still keep a fun groove!