Sicc - Sleeping spirits (new to this forum)

- music
Sicc
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Sicc - Sleeping spirits (new to this forum)

Post by Sicc »

Hello members of mnml. I just registered to this website today so I will see you all around the forum. Thought i'd upload my most recent track. I produce mostly dub techno/minimalistic ambient techno. I'm always open to your thoughts! thanks.

Couldnt get the embed code to work for some reason. maybe its not supported. here is the link

http://soundcloud.com/sicc/sleeping-spirit
shellbound
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Sicc - Sleeping spirits (new to this forum)

Post by shellbound »

very lush reverb and the stereo image of the track is just awesome. my only minor complain would be the that clap, since it's giving the track a more house-y flavor, which kind of bugs me a little. but that's more my personal taste, probably.

had a listen to the other tracks. very good stuff, man. i love this kind of techno you totally have the dubby vibes down. 'Absence of Light' is my favorite one.
Sicc
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Sicc »

shellbound wrote:very lush reverb and the stereo image of the track is just awesome. my only minor complain would be the that clap, since it's giving the track a more house-y flavor, which kind of bugs me a little. but that's more my personal taste, probably.

had a listen to the other tracks. very good stuff, man. i love this kind of techno you totally have the dubby vibes down. 'Absence of Light' is my favorite one.
thanks very much man. Deeply appreciated. I was indifferent about the clap myself, until i began to really dig the human touch it added. not my norm though. Thanks again.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

welcome to the forum. the track is wicked.
Sicc
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Sicc »

tone-def wrote:welcome to the forum. the track is wicked.
thanks man. :)
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

Pretty wild track man!! yes! its slow... and i like that... Where is my download link? :)
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest