Jonas Edenbrandt - Make You Feel Good

- music
JonasEdenbrandt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Jonas Edenbrandt - Make You Feel Good

Post by JonasEdenbrandt »

Made a new track. It's a bit slower and more groove oriented then my other stuff, hope you like it! Would love some feedback on it and will return the favour if i can!

http://soundcloud.com/jonas-edenbrandt/ ... eel-good-1

Thx

Jonas
eggnchips
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Jonas Edenbrandt - Make You Feel Good

Post by eggnchips »

Pleasant relaxing listen here with nice use of space and sound. I like what you did with the hihats.
The track is missing some changes, as it has a poppy vibe that could benefit from a verse/chorus type approach in my opinion.
JonasEdenbrandt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Thx for the comment. Gonna look into changing it up a little after finishing a few other things i have going.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

I like the track. The mood is great and I love the kick, its very earthy and reminds me of Theo Parrish.

I think the bassline is too silent and muddy perhaps? Try maybe bringin up the volume of the bass.

I also thought that maybe you could can the hihats and percussion to the sides a little bit? And you can maybe automate the panning on some percussion to move from left to right to create a kind of a hypnotic trippy feel? Because the track is intself very trippy and spacey so maybe that would add more to it.

This is great track I think, with a little polishing this will be fantastic!
JonasEdenbrandt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Thanks alot for the nice comments on both this track and my track Back Home. I've been working some on this track and tried a few things that you sugested and must say that I'm liking the results. I will post the new version of it as soon as I'm happy with the result, and hopefully get some new feedback on it.

The comment about reminding of Theo is a great compliment in my ears, one of the best!