http://soundcloud.com/eggnchips/sinner-man/s-EqLdR

Low Key indeed.

What you think guys?
JonasEdenbrandt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Lärm - Sinner Woman

Post by JonasEdenbrandt »

I like this. I thought of two things though. I understand ur after that very low key BC type kickdrum but, I would like to hear what the track sounds like with a little more attack on the kick. I guess you might have experimented with this already but if you haven't maybe give it a try. And also while listening to this I get the feeling that there is room for a few more things to happen. Still keeping it low key but just adding a few more changes and atmospheric things, like background noises and stuff.

Nice job though, keep it up!
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

I get the feel that you were aiming at but I think the kick is a bit too boomy and perhaps louder than the other parts?

Yes now hearing the bass, I think the low frequencies might need a bit of more attention. They sound too boomy on my system (adam a7).

But the track is very dirty sweaty hot techno. Its just nasty reminds me a bit of Plastikman! The abrupt end was surprising. I think you wanted to build up the track constantly and just suddenly at the stop it right? The idea is great I think maybe you need strong and prominent element to build up tension with and then abruptly end the track with a surprise. You know what I mean?

Keep it up man you definitely have a vibe going there!
eggnchips
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by eggnchips »

Thanks guys for tips.