In Cold Blood - Dark Techno

- music
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

Grey_People wrote:I really enjoyed this. Really clean and brooding!
coool mate thanks for checking it out, im glad u enjoyed it! methinks a longer break in the middle and some more percussion progression.

ive got a label interested so i wanna make this as good as poss, does anyone have specific ideas? eg more fx, more reverb on a particular sound, snare ok? etc etc

thanks in advance
Christ Lewis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Christ Lewis »

The clap sound is a tiny bit off I think. I don't know.. Sounds good with the other high percussion in the mix, but something's not right when it plays alone. Try to give or take a few ms, and perhaps slightly extending its frequency range downwards, adding some more weight. Just guessin'...

Apart from that, deliciously dark and evil. Very nice, as usual!
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

Love this, itd work well in a club i think
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

Christ Lewis wrote:The clap sound is a tiny bit off I think. I don't know.. Sounds good with the other high percussion in the mix, but something's not right when it plays alone. Try to give or take a few ms, and perhaps slightly extending its frequency range downwards, adding some more weight. Just guessin'...

Apart from that, deliciously dark and evil. Very nice, as usual!
hey man good to hear from u, im glad u like this one and your feedback is v useful, i def now see what u mean bout the clap, wierd, but yeah ill try shifting it slightly, good idea. also on the freq, that makes sense, nice one dude!!
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

kristofason wrote:Love this, itd work well in a club i think
many thanks for checking it out, im glad u like it, def the kinda sh!t id like to hear in a club!! thanks for your support
djreagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djreagen »

heya hefty how are you? Good work, nice atmosphere in the track. The kick might be a bit too low in the mix, but maybe thats the speakers im checking at atm,

anyway keep up the good work
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

djreagen wrote:heya hefty how are you? Good work, nice atmosphere in the track. The kick might be a bit too low in the mix, but maybe thats the speakers im checking at atm,

anyway keep up the good work
hey mate great to hear from you, im doing really well thanks, making tunes as always! thats great u like the track, i think i agree bout the kick, thanks for the heads up!

cheers for checking it out dude, my offer of some promo hefty track action still stands :-)
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

i may have a label interested so id appreciate some more feedback/suggestions that i can make before sending it, many thanks

www.soundcloud.com/hefty/in-cold-blood