dirtybird-stinger

- music
dirtybird
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

dirtybird-stinger

Post by dirtybird »

my ftp is jacked, so i couldn't upload to my regular site.....

sooo, just go here

http://www.myspace.com/dirtybirdmusic

it will play as soon as page loads. i am no where near done, that is why it ends abruptly....but i wanted to have something people could listen to and give me feedback on. thanks. :wink:
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

A good sounding production here, needs a little bit more going on for my liking though. Nothing really grabs my attention as such, the bass is great though. A good track just not one that captivates me too much.
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

damn derty!

listenin to the beginnin
dope bass...sometimes thats all you need....
waitin to see whats next....
ok so i like it, but yeah i think the bassline needs some hiccups in it to add that funk in it
too straight on for my taste
but yeah sounds rreallly good

id liek to hear the finished version pleez :)
dirtybird
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dirtybird »

thanks for listening. i'll repost when i finish. i don't want to add too many sounds, but i'll try to variate and get it sounding more interesting.
kenada
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kenada »

its very linear, and its hard to comment on quality of production listening to such a low quality mp3. i think there should have been some build in the breakdown, like using the grainular bleeps you have run them in reverse and time stretched to lead into the break, ya know what i mean?

the low end seems very muddy, like the bassline is overhanging and confusing the next note, so it turn into more of a rumble, not a clear bassline. clever eq's and reducing the release of the notes will help to fix that.
4:44, thats mor elike it, i like this new direction, use the best bits from the rest of the track, and take this direction as the basis for the track. cept, i'd be keeping the perc more stripped back from that point, as the hats are dating the track unnecessarily.
S Y N T H E T I K
COME DOWN
minimal tech - Dec '05