Si Begg - Come Correct - Profiler remix

- music
Profiler
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Si Begg - Come Correct - Profiler remix

Post by Profiler »

Would be great to get some feedback on this remix I've done, its on a techy, wobbly, jackin vibe:

http://soundcloud.com/profiler/si-begg- ... er-remix-1

cheers
XIII NRV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by XIII NRV »

Nice tune, I like the sound but somehow I don't like the atmosphere of the track...Dunno if that makes sense...the sound is very nice, the tricks as well (remind me a bit of Dapayk actually)...but I don't like the funkey disco touch ...
:::::::::boom tchak boom boom tchak:::::::::::

http://soundcloud.com/richard-hautin
Profiler
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Profiler »

hey thanks for listening and the honest feedback....I suppose this wouldnt fit into your average mnml set, but hopefully will work on a big system.
soumam
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by soumam »

I would agree with XIII, I love the way the track sounds and I feel like in the right setting it could definitely get a floor moving, but I also am not a huge fan of the discoey-ness.

Then again, given the nature of this forum, I suppose it might simply be a case of me expecting one thing and getting another, you know? Perhaps I was just in a certain mindset when I listened to the track. Whatever the case, it's a really fun piece. Great job!
Murgit
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Murgit »

Nice production. I really liked the funky house style. Can see this getting lots of plays.
chris_page
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by chris_page »

Really nice mate. I see what everyones saying, its defo not minimal, but by no means is that a bad thing. I love Si Beggs wonky take on things. It still comes through in the remix, but you can still tell you've got your stamp on it. Good stuff.
Profiler
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Profiler »

cheers man, much appreciated!