New Dark/Ambient track [CRYSE]

- music
Myfirstcasio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

New Dark/Ambient track [CRYSE]

Post by Myfirstcasio »

Hi everyone. New track called Cyrse, kinda dark techno stuff.

Firstly, I am having problems with soundcloud not accepting my uploads so I have finally decided to use my empty Myspace account... you will find the new track there, it is the only one currently uploaded, if you wanna add me as a friend and leave a comment please do, I will endeavour to do the same on your account.

http://www.myspace.com/myfirstcasio

I would love to get some feedback in general but specifically, how are the drums? This is my first full on attempt at synthesizing all the drums from scratch so I wondered what you all thought?

Thanks all!
ewinz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ewinz »

really really love the ambient sounds in the background, good job for it but the groove is missing, the perc too. You have a good foundation to make the track. Hope it will help you
Myfirstcasio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Myfirstcasio »

Cheers dude, yeh, I was kina trying to go for the full atmosphere feel. I'm not sure what you mean by the groove missing, I guess it is very minimal and basic but I wanted to keep it that way, would you disagree? Are for perc, yeh, I could probably do with adding some but I'm worried about cluttering the track and ruining the atmosphere. Any advice out there on how I might go about this?

:D :D
Myfirstcasio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Myfirstcasio »

New Mix of this track now posted on my Myspace (link in OP), called Scanner Mix, its a bit more driving in mood. Its still in development but Feedback would be warmly welcome! :D