Some nu sh*t!!

- music
Alex semko
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Some nu sh*t!!

Post by Alex semko »

...work in progress, always appreciate your comments / feedback.

Peece,

AS

:wink:

http://www.7161.com/streamer.cfm?filena ... ck_id=8413
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

alex semko = alex smoke? love your work!
leecurtiss
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leecurtiss »

30 seconds in/ already posting......

great flamming hats, chunka chunk. great percussion sounds, filter filter, tweak tweak, sticky bass and analogue synth sounds. good sh!t!
i would like to see some variation in the pads and where's those crazy vocal chops?

bad ass programming though!!
Alex semko
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Alex semko »

..thanks for commenting. I was thinking about some vocal chops, will give it a go tomorrow. I know what you mean about the pads, I was going to change them a round a bit but having listened to it a whole bunch of times it drew me in and became the backbone. I'll have a fresh think tomorrow anyway.

Overall though, worth working on?

I've got another track nearly finished to which I'll post.

Cheers.

AS
leecurtiss
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leecurtiss »

all i meant was maybe some pitch shifting or changing the keys and running up or down the scale. i definitley think that they are a good portion of the "beef" of the track but imagine the listeners suprise when it abruptly twists.

yes definitely worth finishing!
daedum
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by daedum »

i like it. started off a little slow but was worth the wait.
good stuff.
---> My album is out now on Beatport and iTunes. <---
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Listening now...i like the percussion and when that padsy bassline comes in very nice...I do know what you mean by getting lost in certain sounds...or well in a new track...you play with it so much you just dont know anymore...other then you put alot of creative effort and time into it...I think the track is very good...one for the late night...alot of detail in the drum arrangement and there is some nice changes in the pads imho...gets clicky and freaky as it progresses...digged it very much! maybe only thing i could add is to maybe make and extended version for the deejay folk if ya decide you like it ;)
i-am-an-exit
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by i-am-an-exit »

that track kicks ass... the programming is excellent. I have nowhere near enough patience to put that much variation into my tracks. I say keep it as short as it is though. A lot of tracks are too long, but that's my opinion. Keep it short and sweet.