Jhon - Wind Down... Snippet..

- music
jhon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Jhon - Wind Down... Snippet..

Post by jhon »

I've been away for some time and i never finished the grooved track i uploaded here...

so heres a new one i'm working on... some minimal this time ..

http://www.highvalleystudio.se/

EDIT: added a new version AGAIN

lemme know what yah think.. am i heading in the right direction :)

cya ..
Last edited by jhon on Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crimson Chamber Music
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

ge fer it m8

Post by Crimson Chamber Music »

well nae bad at all, i guess the interesting thing would be what happens next, like how is the overall structure of the track and is there anything surprising happening or not. Not that I am saying there has to, but maybe it could add that certain something, dunno, drop me a pm when you have more to listen to and I´ll gladly say more.
cheers
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

jhon, i was wondering if you are still alive. I listened to your grooved track back when you uploaded it and it rocked. This one is good to (although i like grooved better). If think you are on the right track i can't wait to play your stuff on my serato when you finished something...
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

You should definitely finish this, sounds great so far. All you need is a part where it really breaks loose and this'll sound awesome.
jhon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: ge fer it m8

Post by jhon »

Crimson Chamber Music wrote:well nae bad at all, i guess the interesting thing would be what happens next, like how is the overall structure of the track and is there anything surprising happening or not. Not that I am saying there has to, but maybe it could add that certain something, dunno, drop me a pm when you have more to listen to and I´ll gladly say more.
cheers
thanks.. i will see to it that it has something that supprise you :)

added a new version now...
jhon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jhon »

ParanoidDancer wrote:jhon, i was wondering if you are still alive. I listened to your grooved track back when you uploaded it and it rocked. This one is good to (although i like grooved better). If think you are on the right track i can't wait to play your stuff on my serato when you finished something...
still alive :) hehe... i have tried to finish the track .. the shitty thing is that my old drumstation i sold was the keystone in the groove of the track and i sold it before finished it and now i just can get the same feeling into it with samples.... so i have to move on :)

but keep checking i will be finishing an track soon i hope... i'm just soooo lazy arranging and stuff .)

fun to know you like my stuff and want to play it in your mixes!
jhon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jhon »

Zinthek wrote:You should definitely finish this, sounds great so far. All you need is a part where it really breaks loose and this'll sound awesome.
Thanks man... I'll see what i can come up with !!!
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: ge fer it m8

Post by ParanoidDancer »

jhon wrote:added a new version now...
Great stuff! Although something seems wrong with the mp3 it skips at some points. (or that might be your intention :? )