Seth Troxler interview @ WMC (Watch out for the bats)

all interviews.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

S.D.L wrote:He isn't acting the shorts he's wearing, so he is a little bit crazy..
Well, that's true for sure :lol:
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

djeez what an idiot. i think this video made me not to go to see him next week as i had planned.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

zentex wrote:djeez what an idiot. i think this video made me not to go to see him next week as i had planned.
May I ask why?
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

patrick bateman wrote:
zentex wrote:djeez what an idiot. i think this video made me not to go to see him next week as i had planned.
May I ask why?
sure. it's the second time i see him acting like an arse on video(first one was on slices), pretty much tells enough about his character. i'll not support someone by going to see his gig if i don't sympathize with him as a person.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

zentex wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
May I ask why?
sure. it's the second time i see him acting like an arse on video(first one was on slices), pretty much tells enough about his character. i'll not support someone by going to see his gig if i don't sympathize with him as a person.
But you do know this is an act?
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dav.id »

Funny guy with tasty orange juice!! :lol:
tabula rasa
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

patrick bateman wrote:
zentex wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
May I ask why?
oh come on...exactly that's what i don't like. he tries very hard being funny but fails miserably. kid's gotta grow up...or go and to take some acting classes.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

patrick bateman wrote:
so if someone acts, it's not possible to form an opinion on someones character??

takes a bit of pride/arrogance to act like this when beeing interviewed from djmag, dont you think?

and that's bothering zentex, i can understand him.. it's the first interview with him i saw and i can't say he left a sympathetic impression.. even if it's an act..

but for myself i don't give a fck whether he is sympathetic or pretentious.. like his music and dj sets... looking forward to see him next month in vienna..