Seth Troxler interview @ WMC (Watch out for the bats)

all interviews.
Cheaper
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Cheaper »

Chill out guys...

i suppose he was just a bit fucked up and was bored by the interview guy
soundcloud.com/capsularecordings
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

i dont understand the hype about him. he reminds me of raresh. another one of those djs that can spin for days on end a mixture of obscure old records (that were obscure then, and now, for a reason) and new but they all sound way too similiar. and they do it with the energy level turned to like 6 the whole time. and then once in a while you hear a dark deep voice vocal saying something like "oooh yea baby, get your freak on, mmm i want to eat pancakes and syrup, burrrp" and other stupid sh!t vocals like that. fine. so he's a boring dj. lets see if he's a good comedian. nope. oh well. im sure he's good at something, besides hopping to whatever the "in" place is to live. (apparently berlin is on a slow decline and london is becoming the new hot spot?)
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

*cringe*
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

stevësto wrote:i dont understand the hype about him. he reminds me of raresh. another one of those djs that can spin for days on end a mixture of obscure old records (that were obscure then, and now, for a reason) and new but they all sound way too similiar. and they do it with the energy level turned to like 6 the whole time. and then once in a while you hear a dark deep voice vocal saying something like "oooh yea baby, get your freak on, mmm i want to eat pancakes and syrup, burrrp" and other stupid sh!t vocals like that. fine. so he's a boring dj. lets see if he's a good comedian. nope. oh well. im sure he's good at something, besides hopping to whatever the "in" place is to live. (apparently berlin is on a slow decline and london is becoming the new hot spot?)
whats up man, midweek depression?
good_god
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by good_god »

c'mon guys, "this galaxy's made for you and me."
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

Themis wrote: whats up man, midweek depression?
im smiling all day today. talking about crappy djs makes me smile.
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

stevësto wrote: besides hopping to whatever the "in" place is to live.

http://videos.wittysparks.com/id/691912616

sikk
- matt
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

Seth's cool. He's someone you remember! He's a showman he's always looking to entertain be that by DJing or this interview (which I havn't even watched...) or whatever...

If you don't like what you see or hear that's fair enough though...

I get what zentex means though. I personally don't need to know a DJ's personality or whatever to know if I will like them, however if I meet an artst & I like them it's alot easier to be into their music & vice versa...
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com