mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

betzy wrote:we are number 3, the blue one, is still the best
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Eidolon wrote:tell me about it...

if you went back in time and played me the music i was making now back when all i released was 138-140 stormers (under my real name Ian Lehman) i would have laughed at you and called you a liar.

things are starting to go back to faster speeds (although they are finding a nice middle ground of around 130-134) because this whole minimal fad is getting too saturated. people are starting to understand that there is much to be done with the "energy" you achieve if you speed things up a bit and kick in a proper low end.

(patrik's old hard releases were some of my biggest influences in techno.)
Totally agree with you. The energy dancing on the floor to 140bpm is much more intense then to the usual 125-130. In Berlin techno parties that's the fastest it gets (except maybe for breakcore parties). You can dance much longer on slower music, but also on a lower level of energy. Maybe that's the reason parties go on longer and longer in Berlin... :wink:

To be honest I couldn't stand listening to faster techno all night through anymore, but I'd like to have it as a change at least, as an option from time to time. It just doesn't happen at all anymore in Berlin. :cry:

(btw. Eidolon, thx for using that stupid pic by me as your avatar. Kinda funny seeing it going around like this)
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Yeah, the perfect night of techno should not only change in styles but also BPM as well.
Eidolon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Eidolon »

Red Kite wrote: (btw. Eidolon, thx for using that stupid pic by me as your avatar. Kinda funny seeing it going around like this)
heh. saw that on your myspace and had to use it on here. only seemed appropriate. thanks for letting me steal your thunder!
When you meet a swordsman, meet him with a sword. Offer a poem to no one but a poet.

www.modernrecordingcompany.com
noelpeters
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by noelpeters »

betzy wrote:we are number 3, the blue one, is still the best, and one of my favourite records ever
absolutely
Doctor Paras
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Doctor Paras »

in my opinion the red we are ist on of the best relased vinyls ever.
let me trough, i´m a doctor
Mario K
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mario K »

Great jobs! for Skoog and for Agaric too!!!

we are 6 for me :wink:
Big Bully
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Big Bully »

yo bro. a shout out from Califas, vato.
keep it movin'.