Cocoon Flyer?

- open
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

never been to ibiza...

too hyped, too many people going because its ibiza, rather than any direct desire to go to a night etc...
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

gillsans wrote:whats up with ibiza anyway? has anyone ever been? seems like a bit of a freakish party scene to me.
been there done that..nothing freaky there, the whole island is more on the commercial tip...drunken/drugged english and euro tourists partying their asses off to crappy trance/hardhouse and puking from hotel balconies. of course there are some occasional parties worth going musicwise, like those cocoon nights, but they are usually infested with people with nothing to do with this music. not my scene at all.
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Been there, done that. Going there again the first week of september.
We are renting a nice villa with pool and garden just outside Ibiza town.
There is more than one side of Ibiza.
To enjoy it its quite simple, stay away from the tourist getto San Antonio and the big hectic clubs and find those more undergrounds clubs, bars and parties.
Places like KM 5 on the countryside, nice bar/club with a big garden and great drinks.
The island is beautiful, rent a car and drive around, find those lovley beaches were no one else are going.
Check out the small towns and enjoy the good non-touristic food.
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

Now that sounds civilised... :)

Avoiding the herds is key...
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

That's a hilarious flyer. Dunno why people are saying it's "sad" "gross" or whatever... but I laughed pretty hard. Someone somewhere thought it was "serious".. while it's a real flyer I assure you that none of these guys actually dress like that.. it's all "for fun" or a "joke".. things you maybe have heard of before? :)
entropy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by entropy »

the flyer's funny to me, and yeah, of course it's a joke, i don't get it why some say it's like sh!t or something... :) but whatever! :wink:
"So the kids take a pill to feel the funk and the DJ takes a pill to feel the funk. I don't take a pill to feel the funk." (Derrick May)