EINMALEINS MUSIK 07

- wax
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Italoboyz.... hmm, dont I have a demo cd from you guys lying around somewhere..? ....
the anti mundane brigade
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by the anti mundane brigade »

Apparently these guy's don't write their own music! What the fck is up with that! Paying somebody to write music for you, that is wrong! Go back to the studio and learn for a few years, pull your hair out for a couple of them and then release some music to the public! I thought the times of people not producing their own music and supporting it with lame DJ set were over!
'let us dilute this sea of mediocrity'
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

the anti mundane brigade wrote:Apparently these guy's don't write their own music! What the fck is up with that! Paying somebody to write music for you, that is wrong! Go back to the studio and learn for a few years, pull your hair out for a couple of them and then release some music to the public! I thought the times of people not producing their own music and supporting it with lame DJ set were over!

Oh please stop.
So MANDAY, DJ T, DJ Hell, Sven Väth and many many many others should also go back to producerschool, or what are you saying? What's the problem?
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

patrick bateman wrote:What's the problem?
presenting it otherwise :?:
the anti mundane brigade
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by the anti mundane brigade »

Wehey! I think anyone who spends their life in the studio experimenting with sound should find this a problem. So you would be happy with paying someone to write something for you and asking them to make it sound like one of your peers? Ground breaking!
'let us dilute this sea of mediocrity'
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

patrick bateman wrote:
the anti mundane brigade wrote:Apparently these guy's don't write their own music! What the fck is up with that! Paying somebody to write music for you, that is wrong! Go back to the studio and learn for a few years, pull your hair out for a couple of them and then release some music to the public! I thought the times of people not producing their own music and supporting it with lame DJ set were over!

Oh please stop.
So MANDAY, DJ T, DJ Hell, Sven Väth and many many many others should also go back to producerschool, or what are you saying? What's the problem?
Lots of these producers also need to go back to DJing school as well! :oops:
gooner
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gooner »

the anti mundane brigade wrote:Wehey! I think anyone who spends their life in the studio experimenting with sound should find this a problem. So you would be happy with paying someone to write something for you and asking them to make it sound like one of your peers? Ground breaking!
agreed.

@patrick.. come on, how can you question this? - working with artists who put so much effort into producing and fine tweaking their music?? :?
gooner
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gooner »

but anyhoo.. this thread shouldn't be hijacked with this discussion....