K21 "Mount Helicon LP" swap013 is out (DubTechno)+free track

- only
redj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

K21 "Mount Helicon LP" swap013 is out (DubTechno)+free track

Post by redj »

Swap is proud to present the new conceptual mini LP of the artist K21, 'Mount Helicon', recorded on hardware live.

The music style of ‘Mount helicon’ is dub but mostly techno album. Dark and captivating, it will make you fly above the fuzzy mountains of Helicon where the muses dance endlessly. The depth and the rhythm of theses songs create an hypnotic effect on human beings. Let the delicate feeling of ‘Mount Helicon’ guide you to the exit.

Featuring: Elektron Machinedrum, Akai MPC2000, Ensoniq DP4, Art Mutiverb, Akai S950, Control Synthesis Deep Bass Nine, Console Fostex 450, Elektor Formant Modular Synth, Ableton Live (just for the voice…).

Eric Michel aka. K21 has been an active member of the French Rave-party movement since 1994, and has released several 12-inches on various underground labels. Commander in chief of 'Y Records', his wide influence line of sight goes from Maurisio, Monolake… but from too Scorn, Bill Laswell, Miles Davis, Afx…

Beside his artist name 'K21', Eric is using various monikers such as 'Kroma', 'Captain Pandor' or 'The Paranoid Black Sheep'... Each one representing his distinct musical playgrounds.

Tracklist:
01 - Polymnia
02 - Calliope
03 - Euterpe
04 - Urania
05 - Thalia
06 - Erato
07 - Klei

Supports: Speedy J, Butane, Someone Else, Tony Rohr, Echologist, Nicolas Masseyeff, Sasha, Jonas Kopp, Guy J, Joseph Capriati, M.A.N.D.Y., Vince Watson, Patrick Bateman, Samuli Kemppi, Pig & Dan, Xpansul, Axel Bartsch, Metope, Joachim Spieth, Patrick Siech, The Advent, Phil Kieran, Alan Fitzpatrick, Arnaud Le Texier, Audio Injection, Slam...

Feedbacks:
Vince Watson (Bio Music):
"Some nice bits n bobs on this... Grabbing!"

Samuli Kemppi (Prologue):
"Really like Polymnia. Nice one."

Pig & Dan (Cocoon):
"Really nice deep sounds and grooves totally into these sounds."

Xpansul (Ovum):
"Very nice stuff. Thanks a lot."

Axel Bartsch (Sportclub Music):
"I like the vibe through the whole ep, very meditative."

Metope (Areal / IRR / Beachcoma):
"Well as an liveact, who plays without a laptop. I am for 100% into this concept and the music."

Butane (Alphahouse / Crosstown Rebels):
"Sounds nice!"

The Advent (Kombination Research / Labyrinth):
"#3 absolute in my set... Addicted..."

Phil Kieran (Cocoon / Soma):
"Sounds nice, cheers."

Alan Fitzpatrick (H-Production):
"Lovely music!"

Slam (Soma):
"Experimental grooviness - thanx."

Audio Injection (Droid Recordings):
"Some nice stuff to test out in here thanks!"