Bazz Barr - Untitled03

- music
bazz001
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Bazz Barr - Untitled03

Post by bazz001 »

I'm looking for some feedback / criticisms for this track, I think it needs a really good mastering job to bring it together and maybe some background fx or something :?:
I have only been listening to it on my monitors so not sure how it sounds on other set ups yet, would appreciate any comments anyways.

heres the link -
http://www.electrotoxic.com/bazzbarr/ba ... tled03.mp3

cheers :!:
bazz001
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bazz001 »

just noticed there is a jump at the start, dunno why it's there. Must not have exported properly.
elactromat
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by elactromat »

I like it man. The windy progression on the snare is pretty cool as well and I really like the bleeps around 4.00 are nice.

I think that sometimes it is a problem when listening to a track in isolation, I mean you forget that in the end it will sit within a mix of other tracks.

I like things to be very minimal.

I would keep it just as it is arrangement wise perhaps to add a little space to try panning some of the outer effects to the side and leaving the bass, kicks and other key part sitting in the middle it a little more traditional way of mixing but it might be worth a try.

Hope this is of help.
bazz001
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bazz001 »

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it :D

I know what your saying about the lack of space in parts, gonna pan it out before I start mastering.

cheers
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

Really nice intro, the stuff going on in the back is great. The bleeps at the beginning are bit too close for my liking, no idea why. :) But then they get more evnly spaced and thats more to my taste.

It builds very nicely too, percussion is good also. Some really sweet glitches after 2:30 too, really liking those. The little melody is cool as well.

Really like this one, would maybe prefer the little melody a bit higher in volume though thats personal taste really.

Great work :)
bazz001
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bazz001 »

cheers for checking it out for me, I appreciate the comments.