Stablo.

- open
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Stablo.

Post by WillieSmalls »

Bought every copy and sold every copy but not for a massive profit. Decent music but didn't do much for me.

Some of the swap suggestions are comical, .G - On The Raw Again EP (Underwater), are you having a fucking laugh?
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

i'm really surprised this thread is so big.

for anyone with Propellerhead Reason listen to Stablo 9998 - A
then listen to Hse39_Brute_130_eLAB.rx2 in the Factory Sound Bank > Dr Rex Drum Loops > House folder.

sound familiar?

thats the one reason i wouldn't buy these at the going rates, oh and i don't think they are anything special and i don't like the label owner.

i don't buy into the whole mystery thing where we're not allowed to know who made the tracks. you might say "it's all about the music" but it's not, it's all about not knowing who made it.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

tone-def wrote:i'm really surprised this thread is so big.

then listen to Hse39_Brute_130_eLAB.rx2 in the Factory Sound Bank > Dr Rex Drum Loops > House folder.

sound familiar?

thats the one reason i wouldn't buy these at the going rates, oh and i don't think they are anything special and i don't like the label owner.
I dont see any problems in using loops if it works, but well if you dont like the music in the first place then i understand you. I'm loving all the releases so far but i'm not going to pay the over inflated prices on discogs. No fucking way.
LunaRecords
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by LunaRecords »

cloutier wrote:
Madou wrote:
cloutier wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:
candle wrote:it's jamie fry.
this.
who?
Yep, it's Jamie Fry who runs Stablo. He is working for Barraca Music as well. Spoke with him like a year ago about the Stablo label.
right, great, swell, super...

but WHO is he? like...what's he done that we should all be so concerned with? i mean, i like stablo and all, but its not like it was secretly villalobos doing this or something. if its just a dude, big whoop. dudes start labels all the time. forgive me if i've missed something in my mnml news of 2011, but that name rings not one bell to me.
lol sorry, I'm new here, but this must be the most stupid post iv ever read! Why should it make any difference to the music who runs the label? Isn't that the whole point!! Showing that you don't need to name / release music by big names in the industry to sell good quality music!

Just made me laugh, sorry x :)
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

LunaRecords wrote:
cloutier wrote:right, great, swell, super...

but WHO is he? like...what's he done that we should all be so concerned with? i mean, i like stablo and all, but its not like it was secretly villalobos doing this or something. if its just a dude, big whoop. dudes start labels all the time. forgive me if i've missed something in my mnml news of 2011, but that name rings not one bell to me.
lol sorry, I'm new here, but this must be the most stupid post iv ever read! Why should it make any difference to the music who runs the label? Isn't that the whole point!! Showing that you don't need to name / release music by big names in the industry to sell good quality music!

Just made me laugh, sorry x :)

that's exactly what i was going for. way to dissect it a bit too much.

why does it matter, and why are people so concerned? people have made such an effort to find out who is running it, but in reality, all that really should matter is that the tracks are good and people buy them and play them. who's behind the curtain isn't that important.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
moxx
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by moxx »

tone-def wrote:i'm really surprised this thread is so big.

sound familiar?

i don't buy into the whole mystery thing where we're not allowed to know who made the tracks. you might say "it's all about the music" but it's not, it's all about not knowing who made it.
;D

...and i heard NI FM8 loops in some tracks, even on bigger names. some of them didn't even changed anything of the loop. thats why FM8 is a no go plug-in for me. so i can understand you... but 9998 is def a good record for me.
Hanselunder
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Hanselunder »

stablo 9998 made by Negru and Funk E
9997 made by Suciu
9996 made by .......
Hanselunder
mnml newbie
mnml newbie